3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Hawk 12.11.20 02:04 pm

Gamepad: Help with aiming (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Sobsna is supposed to be here, that the track-aim does not work almost ever? (sometimes it works, but somehow clumsy). Let's say in Orikin and Odysseus - it was normal. And then how to shoot at moving targets from the bow? With full help, the sight is aimed once at the target and does not lead the target. It doesn't make sense. Is it a bug or do I not understand something? With nipples shoot without a full support in such a game is not particularly fun.
11 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zlobnyy pekar 12.11.20

Alex Hawk
That's why everyone plays on the keyboard with the mouse.

A
Alex Hawk 12.11.20

Angry baker
That, but for the sake of the onion - it's not worth it. The fight is that gamepad once again. And the onion... Vikings... It's too much of a theme. But sometimes you have to shoot.

Z
Zlobnyy pekar 12.11.20

Alex Hawk
What game did not try to play on the gamepad, is not convenient and consider perversion

A
Alex Hawk 12.11.20

Angry baker
Well, that's the habit. And I have a clear separation of games for gamepads and mouse games. Otherwise I wouldn't even play.

Z
Zlobnyy pekar 12.11.20

Alex Hawk
I haven't had division since my childhood, though I've been playing sega and dandy.

A
Alex Hawk 12.11.20

Angry baker
I didn't talk about my childhood. I took the gamepad quite late. When I decided to play DS2. And before that, I didn't think about it for five years.

Z
Zlobnyy pekar 12.11.20

Alex Hawk
I wrote this to myself, and so I play some games on the gamepad, for example sports

A
Alex Hawk 12.11.20

Angry baker
I hate sportsmen.

Z
Zlobnyy pekar 13.11.20

Alex Hawk
And I adore, but I can't stand modern games from kill-to-apple

A
Alex Hawk 13.11.20

Angry baker
They have moments of enlightenment. For example start For Honor. It's the best I've ever seen about the pvp and the setting was perfect for me. But they were all.

Z
Zlobnyy pekar 13.11.20

Alex Hawk
Unfortunately online and co-op do not like since childhood