3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MudrichenkO 12.11.20 02:04 pm

Help buy the game (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Help to buy the game please, I really want to play but I can not before the quarantine flew to relatives in Uzbekistan and can not buy a game here help who does not feel sorry for 2500 rubles
15 Comments
Sort by:
i
insel260 12.11.20

MudrichenkO
In the MC Stor buy, it works everywhere.

Y
Ya radi etogo tut 12.11.20

Borrow from friends if they buy

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 12.11.20

MudrichenkO
If you want to buy? You'll have a discount! You'll come back from Uzbekistan.

e
erkins007 12.11.20

What a brazen Uzbek beggar

M
MudrichenkO 12.11.20

insel260
Or you can link to LS please.

Lelik_mc_kawai
I hope this luge quarantine ends and I can come back, I'm here for 5 MB/sec pay 1000 rubles - it's a jelly. Thank you hope I'll be back soon.

erkins007
I'm not an Uzbek.

B
Besnovatyy 12.11.20

MudrichenkO
You don't have enough hacked games that you can just download or so have to play this? See what's going on on the forum. SadSot in his repertoire - the game came out with a bunch of bugs and poor optimization. It is better to wait a few months while correcting, especially since the game is long. Why spoil your nerves and impression? And there, you see, there will be 2500 and no one should beg.

M
MudrichenkO 12.11.20

He's a no-go
That's exactly what you're saying, I've been through all the games that I've been cracking recently, there's nothing I wanted to do about the Vikings, but alas, it looks like I'm not going to play.

i
insel260 12.11.20

MudrichenkO
If you pay 1000 rubles for 5MB/sec, then only the jump of the game will cost you hundreds of thousands of rubles. What's the point then?
And if anlim, but at this speed you 50 GB will swing weeks 2, or even more.

In short, stop begging. You'll come and buy it.

.Chiken 12.11.20

MudrichenkO
So, dear, let's define what you specifically want from users? What is the point of helping you? Xd

M
MudrichenkO 12.11.20

. Chiken
Buy me a game, and I'll give the money to Russia when I first

.Chiken 12.11.20

MudrichenkO
No one in their right mind will give you money under your word of honor, it should be understandable xD

M
MudrichenkO 12.11.20

.Chiken
That's something I understand, but all of a sudden ) In this world everything happens

.Chiken 12.11.20

In the future, to all those who are going to offer something specific in this topic, I recommend first to read the 5th paragraph of the rules of the site concerning the commercial activities of xD

B
Besnovatyy 12.11.20

.Chiken
Come on, I'm not going to do it Paragraph 5 is not when someone writes that gives this individual a game.

B
Besnovatyy 12.11.20

MudrichenkO wrote:
I wanted to play Vikings, but alas, I don't think I'm going to play.
Don't be pessimistic, above your nose. There are dozens of games that you can re-pass over and over again. It's different if you're so good that there's nowhere else to go. I repeat, at the moment the game is too raw, baggy plus optimization is far from ideal. Just look at the "problems" section on the gaming forums. There is no point in spoiling the impression of such a large game. Another dozen weeks will be producing patches. Do you think you're an old masterpiece ;)