3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedPriestRezo 12.11.20 02:04 pm

The Mystery of the Society of Naked People (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Sabzh, the man from the mountain asks to steal things, take the box, carry to him, put a box under your feet, nothing happens. But the dialogue about the thief starts only if the box is thrown into the water, after which the npk that gave the apt goes back to the edge of the cliff, before it waits below the ledge.
Bug?
7 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 12.11.20

RedPriestRezo
Um, I took off my clothes in front of the whole quest, he thought that I was naked, but no, but when I went to them, we started to walk and sing and all fell asleep, and then I stole the box and brought it to him (he moved a little, stood by the tent) and the quest was counted ... Try to undress (do not hide things but undress, although mb concealing then works, but I do not know)

R
RedPriestRezo 12.11.20

James_Mails
clearly, you can't get burned. Although played straight dan))

y
yondaime174 12.11.20

RedPriestRezo
the first time he was screwed, he didn't react. threw the box into the water, and he appeared in his place. The second time I talked to the dude over which the dialogue hangs, stole the box, reported, put and talked

R
RedPriestRezo 12.11.20

yondaime174
I can't give up if I just steal in front of everyone and bring it to him. Even the dailog branch starts twice, the first time you run away from them they yell "hide", the second time when you throw out, the dialogue starts again. But with the one who gave the apt to talk can not, "E" does not light up, even if left a box under his nose, even threw it)) I will try now to wait for the night until they fall asleep.

R
RedPriestRezo 12.11.20

I won't do it any more, now even if you choose in the dialogue that I'm ready to undress, let's dance, there's no chest of things.

m
meowme0wmeow 13.11.20

RedPriestRezo
similar problem, the chest disappeared, the bang on the mountain does not respond
You're just like us playing over and over again until you get away from them.

R
RedPriestRezo 14.11.20

meowme0wmeow
yeah, the quest's a buggy. It's a shame, I hope they'll fix it, it's the only one left un closed in this area.
In general, it should be done at once, if you leave, in a day the box disappears ...
In general, it is not clear why you can not replay these quests, if when performing a secret to do something wrong, then re-run.
For example, a quest with a brow that killed the family and ask to help them burn, around the house there are only 2 bottles of oil, if you throw not straight into them, new bottles do not rush, the quest is no longer closed.