3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew Nash 12.11.20 02:05 pm

Not a world event. Still Norway (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

At the outpost of Sialeng, which is below Valka's house, there is such a random quest (because it is not noted), where the commander of the outposts threaten to expel from the clan deserter. GG tells her that, they say, do not get hot, I will find your desa. Where's that moron? How do you find it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
y
yasava 12.11.20

Andrew Nash
I think he's right out of Valky's house. Sleeps by the fire

A
Andrew Nash 12.11.20

yasava
So the thing is, the lunatic by the fire is a different dude, probably xs. Because I woke him up and the quest was marked. And when I came after him to the outpost, this is the dialogue and was with the commander. I went back to the fire - there's no sleeper. So what now?

J
James_Mails 12.11.20

Andrew Nash
judging by the dialogue, it's just the person who's sleepwalking, tk at the beginning when she/he wakes him up, says "you can get kicked out" (or something like that)...

A
Andrew Nash 13.11.20

James_Mails
Could be.. Maybe there will be guys who have completed this quest.

S
Sanek1971 14.11.20

This is a man who slept, after he wake up go after him, he in a dream will go down the rope, jump behind him on the rope, then he comes to his senses, you teach him a little and end the quest immediately.

O
Overlord222 15.11.20

And I found it in the beginning, and then I came to the outpost, the quest with the woman is now active.

S
Sergey Sam 11.01.21

Guys, have you solved the problem? Faced such a situation, came to the outpost after meeting a lunatic, what should I do? Solid yellow map area

S
Sergey Sam 11.01.21

Andrew Nash
Can you solve the problem?

A
Andrew Nash 11.01.21

Sergey Sam
This is a bug that will most likely not be fixed in the next patch. Forget this quest, you will still have the opportunity to return to Norway.
And the chest burns yellow there, which is on a frozen tower (in the camp itself), onto which you can jump from the rope, climbing a little higher up the mountain