3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 12.11.20 07:46 pm

Stealth junk? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

The mechanics of the stealth are still lame, and the reasons are obvious.

The guards notice you too easily. Too much range
If you kill someone, they'll notice you even easier
As soon as you are noticed by only one guard, the whole fort or city will know about you and attack you
In areas of distrust you need to walk so you don't get noticed,...
11 Comments
Sort by:
c
ceptey8520 12.11.20

Yes, from the Assassins (in this respect) here is only the name.

L
LancNoDance 12.11.20

I play at the highest level of difficulty, pump stealth. At a strength of 40, I calmly carry out enemies 160-190 hidden blade. Stealth seems light, the guard blunts incredibly, whistling collected the entire fort in the high grass and interrupted two at a time using perk.

R
RedPriestRezo 13.11.20

trondale
It's quite a good mechanic. Maybe you shouldn't have twisted all the difficulties to the maximum in the beginning? They asked about stealth, how do you want?
On the light guard of the blunt as a log, does not see even if you kill their companions on the side.
The only sad thing is that stealth can not be used against bosses with a leaf of asasines. And so stealth I use mainly to kill what is above me level.

d
digitalkid 15.11.20

trondale
Everything written for stealth only pros))

x
xmenni 30.03.21

Another minus of stealth: here GG is sitting in the bushes with a knife and no one sees him, but as soon as he gets the bow, everyone around him will immediately see him.

x
xmenni 30.03.21

I finally decided to try stealth to go through at least 1 mission ... In the end, this is what happened: I am hanging on the tower, Sigurt is already in the tower and there are 2 enemy fighters nearby - and they don't see Sigurt like that.

Spoiler

l
lwader 30.03.21

No stealth, you whistle one at a time to the bush where only he sees it, and sharply in a second from a bow, with a front sight, which, right in the head and silence. Something like this.

J
Jericho86rus 30.03.21

Do you want to play the stealth Hitman! Here the freedom of choice is mainly for action!

S
Sneaky Pete 12.04.21

Stealth is not very good. Not even very much

H
Halachic bear Izya 20.04.21

It's funny when between the gg and the archers a hill (rock, house) and these same archers, physically not observing gg, shoot an arc with great accuracy. Even if you change the location several times.

l
lebed_art 09.05.21

I finally decided to try stealth to go through at least 1 mission ... In the end, this is what happened: I am hanging on the tower, Sigurt is already in the tower and there are 2 enemy fighters nearby - and they don't see Sigurt like that.