3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kalamin 12.11.20 07:47 pm

Factories and drawings (No Man's Sky)

Please explain how plants and drawings work in general.

First, the guidebooks say that drawings can be learned in two ways. The first on the space anomaly and the second on the plants. Actually on the cosmic anomaly there is nothing like it. Maybe I misunderstood, but I screwed everything up there, and no one teaches these drawings.

Now to the plant from which my ass burned to the state of coal. In general, I arrive at the plant - destroy the door in passing fighting off the guards - go inside and yuzay the main terminal which gives me just some nonsense in the style - "ASPA SABLE, MUZUB, MATOR GALACTICALATORAL FUSHOLE, SOND. And I need to choose the right answer from 4 points. WHAT do I have to answer to turn off the alarm? Is this some kind of mystery? But there is not even a hint of the correct answer. If somehow I guess the correct answer then I am given two points to study the drawings.

I get it like one of the game's chips in this narrative to serve the plot and hemplay. Take 10 unrelated words, add to them in two three words three words three-point and ready?
6 Comments
Sort by:
x
xxxska 12.11.20

kalamin
I don't answer for the first one, I don't understand myself yet. But on the second - it is sad that it is necessary to explain how to use Yandex. Dial in the query "no man's sky factory answers" and choose the first link - will be you happiness . Same song with numbers in observatories.

S
Siniy Kot 13.11.20

kalamin
1. Nexus, the second floor, according to the plot should hold and poke the nose, there drawings on the base, all-terrain vehicles, multitools and ships (for extracted data and nanites)
2.in some plants there are no in others, pure rand, the answers are also random, and therefore poke much more like, the main thing is to carry with you the appropriate resources (for example, to disable some need to stick some resource, like skittery)
3.Buy maps of plants can be at any trading station at the cartographer, points notes random, not always immediately points to the plant, can point to any unopened structure
4. drawings can be studied on the own set base, the main thing to activate the quest in the magazine by kd, roll back about an hour and a half
5. Drawings also give workers at terminals at your base as a reward for quests
6. In addition to factories you can still find traders on planets that sell drawings, but there need nanos and reputation levels with the trader race
7. Extracted data in the range is on any planet, if you look around with the scanner and mark the points similar to the signal of wi-fi, then come, dig up the landscape manipulator and the 2-4 points received, for a couple of hours so really all the construction blueprints open on the nexus if the planet is lucky

x
xxxska 14.11.20

Blue Cat
1. Do you think he asked about this part? There's also a little digging data, you immediately in the nexus there to lead begins, with the words - "You have the data and they will be enough to unlock" .
2.Not even close, as you said. I will say the same as in the past comments - use Yandex. There is nothing random in the answers, neither in factories nor in observatories.
7. And in what sense "with the planet lucky" ? I will reveal the secret - if there is an atmosphere that attracts these satellites to the ground (and each Waifay icon is a ragged module with a gear icon), then there will be icons of waifvaya. There are very few planets where there are none, and at the initial level on such planets do not go.

From myself I will add that the first thing to open - an all-terrain vehicle. After looking for a planet with ancient bones or crowbar (bone is better) , build a base there and ride around earning start-up capital.

S
Siniy Kot 14.11.20

xxxska wrote:
1. Do you think he asked about this part? There's also a little digging data, you immediately in the nexus there to lead begins, with the words - "You have the data and they will be enough to unlock" .
Well, enlighten me about what part he asked, and then tell me if the task will be highlighted if it is not active in the magazine
2. answers really do you want, to look for the right care, especially since in many correct answers ALL, and his commentary it was clear that he is not the factories is referring to which you sent the... I mean in Yandex

xxxska wrote:
And in what sense is "the planet lucky"? I will reveal the secret - if there is an atmosphere that attracts these satellites to the ground (and each Waifay icon is a ragged module with a gear icon), then there will be icons of waifvaya. Very few planets where there are none, and at the initial level on such planets do not go
on some planets you can quickly reach the drop, other data will be less and it will be longer, I did not write that they are not, do not invent
and about the "simplicity" of earnings for beginners I would argue strongly, with bones for a beginner fuss more than ... But although what I explain, there is a Yandex
You don't really help, but you've arranged a "disassembly" and even so stupid. What's bothering me about it, the toxicity?

k
kalamin 15.11.20

Don't get mad. Thank you all so much. As for the fact that in this game I need to learn languages I know however I did not take into account one point.

In general, the plot before the end of the day I began to mine drawings in the factories I was given "translator of artemis." And now instead of such text "sdffwe wefouwheiu dfgpjowe werwhhs" I get previously mentioned
ELEPHANT ASS, WATERMELON, GALACTIC ORBITAL CHIMNEY MATRIX, PROBE
In general, now everything is clear. We need to continue to learn words and then farm factories.

k
kalamin 15.11.20

Speaking of nexus. There's other drawings on the second floor. I was referring to the drawings for crafting stuff like "battery" "salt panels" "supercomputers" etc. And they're being studied for some kind of "blocks of interception of something out there."