3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ayub_Black 26.10.19 03:59 am

Store Kemma (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

As far as I know, the vault Kemma has 3 floors.

The bottom two I found, where there is the altar of the God king.
However, I can't find the Ahra, or as his(its) there.

Actually on the second floor there are stairs here, to the bedroom, she was there, when you go to the second floor, but disappear when you get near the room. So, is there a third floor?

19 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ayub_Black 26.10.19

Time for me to go for the Queen, who is hiding in the catacombs? Just don't want to break again the algorithm of the plot in this game, because the developers while this point is not taken into account and a lot of quests can be in the order as necessary, and forward, backward, up, down, Yes anywhere, the main thing is not in order.

A
Ayub_Black 26.10.19

And all. I caught up, had to clean up the vase) Thanks brain) for the second time the answer comes in the head myself, when I publish the theme))))

I
IVAN Drago 26.10.19

Ayub_Black
now you realize how tough a game, punk?

A
Ayub_Black 26.10.19

IVAN Drago
On 3 floors arhu no, probably will have to go to the King, there seems to be know where the Ahra.

D
Diablo88k 26.10.19

Ayub_Black
Went said Kemma, so it is all the paladins unleashed, rat.

M
Maksim Maksimovo 26.10.19

tell me where the key is from this bedroom you think?

T
Tarakanak 26.10.19

Please tell me where to get the pattern for level 1 of the vaults kemma?

R
Ranoki 26.10.19

Children in society Troll-friends in the dungeon, which you get at the waste pipe at beach(On the main square turn right, get to a dead end and right again to shore, climbed into the sewer, he found himself in the runoff, ran almost directly - there will be stairs to the lower level, down the stairs, killed the spiders and turned right again, down over the wall and go find a hiding place-the entrance to the room with the children and painting).. the children in the room painting costs, can be bought for 10,000 coins, you can steal elementary, no need to turn the conversation even )
In the repository pattern put in place - you walk in the room - to open the passage then click on the book the Tome of the God King is in the left cupboard. Go down to the altar of the King, as I understand it the painting portrait of a divine turned into a picture of Responsibility, we put this picture on the altar and open the hatch to the lower level, under the altar in the dungeon, arhu, there are 3 absorb spirit that got him and the battle begins ))
I did at least..

R
Ranoki 26.10.19

There are resorts that Lord Kemma, owner of store and he's fucking fat ) and gets hurt )

D
Demonarh 26.10.19

what if the picture is already given, how to get there or find another picture?

R
Ranoki 26.10.19

XS.. the other paintings have not tried.. I purely by chance in inventure have noticed Responsibility and the narrator at the altar is also something about responsibility moved ) so I decided that this picture is what he wants.. Maybe another would have passed.. have Not tried it

z
zuboskal68 26.10.19

And what about storage Kamov in the garden, if I have something confused? Three bitch Golems do not kill the guard, and vanscott be healthy.

R
Ranoki 26.10.19

I'm through crawling there... I don't know them and can kill(disable) and then to look calm, but I failed.. one managed to lock up behind two secret doors - as you descend into the hatch on the left wall.. which by the Way I'm the third artifact, the Cup of Kings(like the name) and not found until found ) Found a scroll and a picture, and a Cup of odd is not caught - probably not carefully played.. Those Golems really distract constantly

M
MrSickness 26.10.19

The disabled Golems, you can pull the Source and it will collapse.

M
MrSickness 26.10.19

And the Cup is on the table Cup of Kings is called.

z
zuboskal68 26.10.19

MrSickness
Yeah, figured to try at the moment when the forum wrote. Pull the source from the disabled and the Golem collapses. Importantly, the last time to pull, when you go out of combat mode, quickly reloaded, contagion. )) After that calmly went through and found all three things.

D
Dsfgds Def 26.10.19

guys, in the garden of kemma when you need to go into his vault and flush does not work the lever to drain (poke at it, it gives out a closed). How to solve?

A
Andrei YP 26.10.19

Dsfgds Def
as far as I remember you can hack someone who has theft ride...

V
Vovarus 26.10.19

Dsfgds Def
In the attic of his home is the key