3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den4ikOdessa 12.11.20 07:47 pm

Catching som with. (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Tell me who's been catching the som with the altar. Where is the best place to catch them? You need to catch 10 pieces...
Thank you...
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedPriestRezo 12.11.20

Den4ikOdessa
And where naked near the altar, there is also 7pc of swims, whether they are thusing or not.

D
Den4ikOdessa 13.11.20

RedPriestRezo
Thank you, I've already caught it. I was chasing them on a boat and catching them.

a
alexik131 15.11.20

And where did you catch that?)

a
alexik131 15.11.20

And all, found books about the living of fish.)

B
Bupycop 15.11.20

Catch long and tedious, easier from the bow, illuminating "feeling" (you can even during the sight).

G
Garsinho 17.11.20

How do you even catch)? You get the line, the left and right mouse button is highlighted, at any press it turns out either a blow or a block ...

d
davidrf 17.11.20

It's a pity dynamite has not yet come up ...

I
Inspektor_73 17.11.20

Garsinho
On the right button by default bow, if changed, then throw on your onion button.

G
Garsinho 17.11.20

Inspektor_73
One fig gets a bow))

J
JIight 22.03.21

Garsinho You
press pkm, he makes a block, then you get the line again and he is already aiming at it. Enrages, but works.

N
NickJ_7 05.04.21

There is a visual video just about catching catfish for the altar, I found on it:

G
Gollem 24.11.21

Hello everybody! The only way to get it is just long and tedious fishing it on the line. There are several suitable locations. Personally, I was fishing in Shiropshire on a pond from a boat, it took about 40 minutes to complete.
https://imgur.com/a/9oit9Ng