3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ksedom174 13.11.20 04:08 am

Health of games and software installed on Windows 7 after 10?

Hello world. Actually, apparently it is time to move to the 10ku, because new games already require it (as Valhala in the minimums of Vinda 10) all sorts of mafia do not run on the full screen on 7ka, etc. other problems. In short, the installation of 10ka is not avoidable (yes, sorry for it 3K and laziness to put all over again). Saw the info that if you put 10ku without deleting files, the games installed earlier on 7ka (in particular are interested in the witch and the witch dog 2, their saves, did not have time to finish) the rest has passed, a couple of online games to download is not a problem) will work in regular mode and softina too, by the way. Is it really so and you can safely put 10k on top and continue to pass the games and does not vapor with the new installation of softina, or do not work and will have to put them again and all the software to swing? The main thing is that the save is pathetic, to re-pass oh as you do not want. And all the smoorels are these.
What do you think? Thank you in advance.
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 13.11.20

Ksedom174 wrote:
The game installed earlier on 7k (in particular are interested in the witch and watch dog 2, their saves, did not have time to go through) the rest has passed, a couple of online games to download is not a problem) will work in regular mode and softina too
They will not work, there in the registry everything is prescribed, and in general it is better to format the disc and install on the net that would not be any problems, and that would not re-stop the games just save the saves then install the games and copy back, well, the right files music, vidos, etc. copied to another disc.

K
KIBERMAX 13.11.20

Ksedom174
For normal work it is better to install the wind clean, and save what to cram on a flash drive, and that something in the cloud stored if you have a license, and software well you can download installers from the site and throw in a flash drive, it's nothing complicated.

K
Ksedom174 14.11.20

KIBERMAX
I agree, I do not want to steam) The Witcher, yes the face. I think there's a save in the cloud. Watch the dog pirate.
Just heard the info that the attendees put 10ku and all the games with 7ka plow quietly.

K
Ksedom174 14.11.20

saa0891
I've got a system drive C snus and on the drive of D hard game and all the other pies, if the same C zero, and everything will remain on the D games, etc. also will not plow?
I heard that the brows put 10ka and games with 7ka plow.

l
lokkie 14.11.20

Ksedom174
It doesn't even work from ten to ten. )
This time the wind was re-established, he's the drive restored the desktop as it was, but none of this worked, because as above correctly noted saa0891 registry is pure.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.11.20

In this case, put in 10 c7 on different discs and all the folders of the date user stims and the hidden aop folder date to cram into Windows 10 after installing the launchers. So roughly. The truth of the game will have to be re-installed but the saves should be left without the use of a cloud. All free software is likely to continue to work as usual without reinstalling in this case as a last resort will fly off settings.

s
saa0891 15.11.20

Ksedom174
I explained to you how best to do if you want to experiment for God's sake, maybe something will even work just then when there are some glitches and bugs do not be surprised.

F
Frendzy 02.12.20

has always been paid

M
MunchkiN 616 02.12.20

Frendzy
you could upgrade some licensed windudov to 10 without buying separately 10 like that.