3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SashaFlopy 14.11.20 02:13 am

A bullion box, nowhere else (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

In the fortress of Stempleborough is shown on the kr that there is a box with a bullion and in fact there is nothing there, or am I blind?

9 Comments
Sort by:
S
SashaFlopy 14.11.20

J
James_Mails 14.11.20

SashaFlopy
Pass the plot (associated with this fortress), such chests will not be alone, they appear as you pass ... (unless it's a bug of course)

V
Volk-Naemnik 14.11.20

SashaFlopy
This sign is not only chests displayed, but also officers with a loot. It's probably you or your team killed him and the body disappeared before you beat him. Teleport and come back here - mobs will lash out and again you can get to the mob, kill him and dous it.

S
SashaFlopy 14.11.20

The Wolf of the Mercenary
Thanks

R
RedPriestRezo 16.11.20

SashaFlopy
In fact, judging by the fact that the icon of the icon is not high, so the chest under the ism, otherwise the bullion icon was not so low. If the icons are not at the level of "view points," then they are underground.

S
SashaFlopy 16.11.20

RedPriestRezo
This I first checked, if the chest is underground then this strip was not so high above the ground (there was a mob which I forgot to do and it disappeared)

R
RedPriestRezo 17.11.20

SashaFlopy
Oh, I had a similar, only with the skill of "auto-picking things after the murder of stealth or a mile", on the plot beat some fortress, there were two treasures, I killed them, the car pound did its job. BUT after the mission is over, the icons are not gone, still shows that there is a treasure, although the dead lie with it.

S
SashaFlopy 17.11.20

RedPriestRezo
Go there again and they will be alive, kill and disappear

d
dilat 17.11.20

I can't find a loot in the basement behind the wall that needs to be blown up. Exploding jugs aren't found there, how else can you break the wall?