3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MoHaPX-X 14.11.20 02:14 am

Little hero - ne moder (Diablo 2)

Dude! What did you ban in the chat? For writing about your crown that won't fall? Do you have any conscience if you give a bath for such a ban? Even though I called the topic perhaps inappropriate, but why did you ban write? I understand it would be a violation, an insult. The reason is you want it so much? Well, so that ban was really fair to write to you here that you're a flawed devil! It is for this post that I am ready to be in the bath, but only because of your shamelessness and provocation.
30 Comments
Sort by:
M
MoHaPX-X 14.11.20

That's the problem with D2 chat -- someone who can endlessly insult other players -- and he doesn't get anything for it. Or for example this situation, as I have. It's been seen for a long time. There are moderators who have no questions about work (such as Jay). But individuals are simply brazen, using their powers

S
Sayyouneed 14.11.20

Oh little brother in misfortune. The theme below with the screens)

M
MoHaPX-X 14.11.20

Sayyouneed
So we will observe how the authorities will react. I hope at least the main brains did not have time to wash)

S
Sweety_Mustard 14.11.20

You've steamed your whining - you'll think, the guy was drunk and banned a couple of bangs in the chat. Friday

M
MoHaPX-X 14.11.20

Sweety_Mustard
It's kind of embarrassing. And yes -- he's drunk -- he doesn't excuse it.

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 14.11.20

With drunken demand double. The Little-hero moderator was never seen by me in person for an activity called "ban because there is an opportunity."

I wrote a lot on this subject. Anything that's not erased can be found on my profile. The theme is sick and old.

S
Sweety_Mustard 14.11.20

By the way - some drunken people cut and in the ceremonial pout. And the disa in the chatique banit - it is so, lyrics about the demand of double and other things.
In general, I joked the ultimate, the situation is ugly at least.

M
MoHaPX-X 14.11.20

Alexey Bitardsky
I saw from last season, there were such topics about this man. But as you wrote, "ban if there's a possibility" -- well, I understand there would be a reason, though in itself absurd even. But then the man just mocks. Is it really in the interests of the server to lose players after such situations, because I for example, if this issue "chief" ignores, then I will just give the schmuck and leave. if the lawlessness manifested itself once, then there will no doubt be the same. It doesn't make sense to play here any more.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 14.11.20

Little is a firk!!!!

M
MoHaPX-X 14.11.20

Greenaa Morningstar
At least Lucy herself)

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 14.11.20

Greenaa Morningstar
Firk at the construction site!

O
Obsessed 14.11.20

Is it really in the interests of the server to lose players after such situations, because I for example, if this issue "chief" ignores, then I will just give the schmuck and leave.
MoHaPX-X, it's not a server, but a place where electricity is valued;-)

S
Sweety_Mustard 14.11.20

It's on me, brother. We will recruit new members of the resistance, arm them and clothe them. I hope you're comforted that Duson will be thirsty for :D

n
ninada 15.11.20

Greenaa Morningstar wrote:
Little is a firk!!!!
It's Azmodan, actually.

F
FludoTron 15.11.20

Chat has long been just for trade. Writing something else is like walking on a minefield.

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.11.20

It's on me, brother. We will recruit new members of the resistance, arm them and clothe them. I hope you're comforted that Duson will be thirsty for :D

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 15.11.20

ninada
There's no Azmodan, I made it up, I'm Azmodan. For many years, trawling the torum from two acces is simple.

S
Sayyouneed 15.11.20

The administration's response is clear and immediate, as always) conducted an investigation, gathered evidence. The guilty are punished. Soon they will say that the perpetrator tried to ban himself and SMOG!
N.C. and in the chat ban for "low" forever?

U
Uncle Fred 15.11.20

Greenaa Morningstar
So you're a little, so, right?
Sayyouneed
Punishment of the innocent, the encouragement of the non-criminal-classics.
Ng is usually given indulgences.

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.11.20

Sayyouneed wrote:
and in the chat ban for "low" forever
Well, the moder can take it off. If XD sobers up