3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RED_ALERT1221 26.10.19 04:00 am

Idea for maddela. (The Saboteur)

Don't know whether it's someone in my head, but really nobody wants to take Aurora in Krasnoy version of the racing missions in other jobs? Maybe do a reskin of the normal Aurora on this, or will change other sports car on the red Aurora to be able to take it out of the garage
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
misterandreyka 26.10.19

Red Aurora - you mean Phoenix? Was somewhere guide how to make Phoenix came when you bought the car from a resistance.Do you need it?

O
Okruta 26.10.19

I thought about some serious ideas to mod it. And here is complete garbage. Fashion, changing only the weapon, car and clothes is a waste of time and labor. Now, if it were all changed for the needs of the new plot - another thing as well - not worth powder and shot.

A
AL5 26.10.19

Akruti
I agree.

D
Denis Anohin 26.10.19

Make the ability to unlock FPS, but then I have 144Гц Monique, and a maximum of 60 FPS is possible

l
lotush 26.10.19

Denis Anokhin
Oboydetsya)

N
Nik7like 24.05.21

There is such a question. Who tried to independently set the desired character skin through the Interior manager (system document of the game)?

O
OpTWIX228 23.07.21

Nik7like
i

l
lotush 03.04.22

Nik7like I've
been doing this fun thing for a long time.

l
lotush 03.04.22

Okruta
I made a global mod for this game, which greatly complements it with cut content.

l
lotush 03.04.22

RED_ALERT1221
Added the ability to collect the Phoenix in the garage in his Global mod for this game.