3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShiHou 26.10.19 04:00 am

Any news on the cheats? (The Crew 2)

Anyone know trainers will soon ride? With ФК5 kind enough to quickly understand, the idea here is exactly the same system.

All moralfags and azheimer please do not waste letters on lecturing)
24 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 26.10.19

ShiHou
naive, not to her coaches, workers will not be exact!

S
ShiHou 26.10.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
why? About ФК5 said that, too. Then I do not see any differences from the NSF the same in terms of mechanics. Yes and have the same antifona was already news about the work on the trainer (nitro, money, disabling AI). In General the trick is that if you cut off anti-cheat, as was done in фк5, everything freely cracked through the CE. Ie as in ФК5, the only problem is the bypass anticheat. Game resources are broken just quietly.

By the way, break down all the games, even entirely online.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 26.10.19

ShiHou
the difference between the headlights edge 5 and the second part of the crew
simple
edge lights the single player, almost
and the crew 2 onlaynovskie, show me at least 1 working cheat for NFS 2015?

S
ShiHou 26.10.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
PSPB is also online and what? And Yes, the NFB 15 is cheats.

Also, there are cheats for Age, БФ1, КОЛДВВ2, Battlfront 2 and so on. They are all online. But as far as I personally understand, Oink works on the client-host-client, and not as these games on the system Server to Client. Specifically, can this system be wrong of course, but does not change the fact, all of these games similarly hacked, and on the resources too. So today everything goes wrong, and naive just you, in this issue)
my opinion remains the same, as soon as you pass cheat - hack everything you can.

i
insel260 26.10.19

ShiHou
But good? All your records are stored on the yubisoft servers. If time will not match with reality, then immediately fly ban the account. Is it worth it, to preen for an hour in the Top 3?
Cheats for money was not needed. After 3 hours of play, you can afford any car. Only time and break, but don't forget the 100% ban.

So the strength will come cheat for infinite nitro, it was the jubilee will take over the head, then quickly patch will deliver.

S
ShiHou 26.10.19

insel260
elementary, that would charge the car's top upgrades quick. Or all their cars, not wasting time. Do not have to put any fiercely citerna records, and to facilitate a leveling of the car. Well nitro in online races - is also a useful tool, in the same NSF, none of this even does not pay attention, who as the nitro :) don't forget that not everyone wants zadrotit. Most love just chilling out but there is still need zadrotit for details and so forth.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 26.10.19

ShiHou
I'm talking about 2015 and not 2017!
OK what you have listed for me or does not like in part 2 CRU

A
AnderssLOL 26.10.19

what is the point to play with cheats?ShiHou

S
ShiHou 26.10.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
What Oink is? When he's playing resources are mainly on the client side are not on the server side. And the whole break-in protection rests only on Antichita. I can guarantee that if you bypass anti-cheat can hack into everything along and across (both in the same NBA 2K, only there and no anti-cheat, but even there, for example the characteristics of the player that are on the server side, you can hack during gaming session, when you restart they roll back the values from the server, but it breaks pumping most of these characteristics, which when you restart already rolled back). Yes, directly is required to play online, but the resources of the game session are not on the server and the client.
Well, let us take the most difficult cases when all the information comes only from the server, i.e. it comes from outside the client packages: Wow, Warhammer Online, EverQuest 2 (of what to play personally). There are even cheats, because the manipulation of the packages similarly are no longer something exotic. Most leaky was Waha, there is even damage done hacking. Wow probably the most difficult was to crack.

I just can quote the same AimJunkies and other major resources on hacking of online games: at the moment, there are online games that can't be hacked. All burglary protection rests not on the ingame algorithms, and exclusively on protection from interference in the process from the client side. And to get around them - no problem.

There is already rather a question of how the actual burglars will bypass anti-cheat for a specific game. But again, in the thread ФК5 similarly wrote, saying that all suck, not hacking. In the end, it took 3 days, as I recall, that would drop the anti-cheat.

And lastly, the CE is looking for fine values in Oink until you can not erase from the session :) i.e. resources gaming session on the client side a little more than full. In ФК5 again with the anti-cheat didn't even look for value. But there they are on the client side completely.

AnderssLOL
wrote above.

S
Sprintin 26.10.19

for the first crew there, and for a second you want.
in the first, only the speedhack to farm the grandmother, bagels in place.
here is useless.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 26.10.19

Sprintin
the only person who understood me! here I am talking about, there will be no trainers!

S
ShiHou 26.10.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
again, this speaks to the demand.
We'll see.

S
Sprintin 26.10.19

ShiHou
XS, here grandmother and so flowing river, you might say.
pvp need faster and more cars and races.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 26.10.19

ShiHou
see! I also argued that the NSF 2015 hacked! do fake servers!

d
dmll 26.10.19

On the first part of the game. working cheats I have at the moment, even know where you can buy!

s
skinner8 26.10.19

dmll
Where

S
ShiHou 26.10.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
I'm sure that even if cheating is not in the public, in regards they are. Again now there is no game that can't be hacked. Break all, the only difference is the demand of the hackers work. If it is purely online projects such as COP, BF, code, etc. is cheat requires constant monitoring and updating under anti-cheat, and if the project slaboostromu, then the hackers for cheat just not going to take, not liquid. But cheats on announced projects are very liquid, so they are still doing beta)) on oink 2 cheat to be sure and not one. A matter of time. Antiphanes wrote that in the plans, then it is likely to be in public.
If the game host, the client breaks a piece of cake. Because all client-side is.
If the game is client-server, are replaced by data packets.
The catch is mainly to bypass antiscion always. And the packages breaking, or resources - this is the fifth case, everyone can quickly master the modern software

d
dmll 26.10.19

skinner8
VTDProject v1.7.1 for The Crew so called cheat, type in a search engine and all
After payment write to Vlad in a PM he activates it. The website is called vtestdrive

s
skinner8 26.10.19

dmll
Thank you

O
OrigSketch 26.10.19

dmll
such garbage I haven't seen