3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MOHAPXUCT 14.11.20 02:42 pm

Different types of axes in two hands (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Tell me the mechanics no one tested? Is there a difference between two axes of the same type in hand or different?
And how does the speed of attack count? the lesser of two?
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
ElectroTik1994000 17.11.20

MOHAPXUCT
There's these two types it's a two-handed axe and a one-handed axe, of course there's a difference, pro speed xs, most likely the average value or each hand beats with its own speed

g
german1111 17.11.20

ElectroTik1994000
you need one type then there will be a combo you will knock everyone right and left

L
Lebrun 19.11.20

german1111
and where to find two identical axes?

E
ElectroTik1994000 19.11.20

Lebrun
In a game of several weapons of the same type, you'll find somewhere, lutai all the boxes with gear

P
Princess_Darsy 19.11.20

Lebrun
At the very beginning of the game you already have two axes, The War topor and the Warrior Axe, like. I go with them, like the norm

M
MOHAPXUCT 19.11.20

german1111 wrote:
you need one type then there will be a combo you will knock everyone right and left
Is that really the case? Can anyone confirm? I didn't notice any particular combos.

L
Lebrun 19.11.20

Princess_Darsy
so they are different, you have to kind of have the same names and then the combo will be

P
Princess_Darsy 19.11.20

Lebrun
There are no identical weapons in the game, each is unique

y
yondaime174 02.12.20

I was tormented with a shield until I switched to two axes, straight fire. It turns out that even if you clamp it down, there will be an interesting attack with a second weapon.