3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
works666 14.11.20 02:42 pm

"Reflections in the Screen Space" Setting Up (Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War)

Available PC:
i9 9900k
32 RAM
2080ti
And with such characteristics refuses to apply the setting "Reflections in the screen space" on high, always reset on low ... Who faced such a problem? And how is it treated?
P.S. DLSS that is on and that off doesn't help.
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 14.11.20

if the game has a reflection of the mouth it can be logically incompatible with the sor
If there are no mouths in the game then I don't know.

w
works666 15.11.20

MunchkiN 616
Game 2020 and yes in the game there is RTX technology, I do not see a connection with this issue ... What is "ssr" do not know, but there is a setting about which wrote above and which can be changed but in the end is always reset to the low.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.11.20

works666
It's a kind of screen space reflex i.e. reflected in the screen space. reflection mouths regardless of the objects visible in the screen. it is more advanced so it is logical to assume that it partially or completely replaces screen reflections. however, I did not play the game I do not know what is there and what is not there. It shouldn't be treated like this, so don't treat it like a mouth.

J
Jay C 15.11.20

works666
I have the same beard, watched bloggers different with them too, going to all. Waiting for the patch.

B
Blade86 02.12.20

I've got the same on 3090

M
Marionetco 02.12.20

Yes, the same trouble for 2060, apparently a bug, tracing rays here only for shadows, for reflections is not and they can not conflict, but if it is a bug then can and can. Reflections in the game shit in general, twist would be through the Config file like that.

E
Ellisfox-A 05.01.21

Does it even make sense to enable this setting on the GTX 1650 super? or is this setting only for traced maps ...?