3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adam Mayhem 14.11.20 02:42 pm

Assassin's creed valhalla doesn't start after the logo! (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Faced with such a problem, but I already know the solution, as I had a crushed updates Windys, I did not start the game, that I just did not do, did not help ...
The corresponding solution is to upgrade Windis to the latest version.

P.S. If Vinda does not want to update from the system itself, use the official launcher.
https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/software-download/windows10
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Adam Mayhem 14.11.20

I'd be happy if I helped someone.

b
blackdisk 02.12.20

And if the version of the wind is the last, reinstalled everything except the vinda itself, but still does not start?)

S
ShittyPlayer 02.12.20

blackdisk
Reinstalling the Windbeards didn't help me. In short, I earned the game only after I installed both the game and the program yubisoft connect on the disk "c" (system). In the program when installing the game, do not change the way, as the default is, even if it remains so.

A
Ahnenerba 02.12.20

I've got a Ssd 120 Gb pure for the wind. The game will not fit (((under the games a separate SSD ... What to do?

A
Ahnenerba 02.12.20

Who does not run further than the boot saver: the problem can be solved by way see https://infq.ru/assassins-creed-valhalla-ne-gruzitsja-dalshe-zastavki/ "THREE TIME." It really helped. I did it the way it was written. I was so glad I even snone. As I understand what the problem is. The game really needs to be set on the "C" disc, where And Winda. If we don't want it, and we don't want to wait for the patch, we do as it is written. What happens: The files that the game wants to see on the "C" disk and are copied to the "C" disk, and in the folder with the game we insert their "image" something.

P
Protocol10 02.12.20

Ahnenerba
I've got a Ssd 120 Gb pure for the wind. The game will not fit (((under the games a separate SSD ... What to do?

I did, but I did. One 120 sd under the wind took and a separate 240 gigo sds for the game. So I'll change it, which I'll put 240 gigs under the wind, and for the games I will take a terabyte. And then the games weigh easily for 100 gigs.

q
queen678 01.08.22

I managed to launch the game simply by changing the default installation folder of the game, to the one where the game was installed

O
Otzvuk 20.01.23

None of the above methods helped, I tried everything from firewood to changing the date.
Curiously, this problem appeared on a new PC with RTX 3060 with fresh versions of Windows 10 and firewood.
On the old hardware with a GTX 960TI video card, everything started without problems.
A similar situation with star wars jedi fallen order. The publishers are different, the problem is the same, so the game is not to blame.
Something is blocking processes at startup, any new ideas?

O
Otzvuk 20.01.23

And the chest opened simply, the problem is Windows compatibility.
The new assembly of Windows 10 is not compatible with the game, I turned on the compatibility mode with Windows 8 and it all worked.
And in order to load faster, return the original files to the root of the game, for those who created a virtual link as in the method above.
With Star Wars Jedi fallen order, it's the same.

V
Van093 26.01.23

Otzvuk
Nothing helped, are there other options?