3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dionis 14.11.20 02:43 pm

Code book (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

Does anyone know how to pick up a code book from the dude in the South Wall in Balmore.
She herself does not give it to me, although she loves me as a son of a native (relationship to me: 100). I can't steal the book: I'm not trained enough. And I don't want to kill her, and then I don't want to pay the money.
Maybe there's another way? Prompt.
21 Comments
Sort by:
r
roman 14.11.20

And don't take it in general, especially if you're in the thieves guild. Then when the most important thief (already forgot his name), will give you the task to find a bitter bowl (long ago, pancake, played but in my opinion it is so called).
That's when you find it and give it to the one in Balmore in the main fighters guild, she will fall behind you with this book.

G
Gost 14.11.20

Forget this quest. Follow the thieves all the way until old Gentleman Jim Stacey, in the canals of Vivec and which Guildmaster Thieves will not order you to roll Sjoring Cruel. Then run to Idis, the quest for the book will be taken down, half the other quests too. Then you will have to complete part of the quests at Hrundi in Sadit Sea and at Percius Mercius in Aldrun. And here is the same Piramedoncius and will give you a quest completely repeating the quest of antiquity Jimmy. With a clean heart, you cut the guild of fighters in Vivek (the fine is not imposed) and become immediately guildmaster thieves and fighters.

From the question, what to do if the club Trebonius orders to understand about the disappearance of the dwarves, advises to turn to Edwinna from the guild of magicians Of Aldrun, and she, contagion, is silent like a fish about ice and not a word about the quest from it will not pull:)

r
roman 14.11.20

The quest about dwarves, too, you can not perform. Because this Trebonius is a fool (that's what everyone in the magicians' guild says), and to become an arch-nag you just have to kill Trebonius in the Arena.

d
dionis 14.11.20

You don't have to ask anyone about dwarves, just bring the right books to Trebonius.

n
nik 14.11.20

What books?

G
Garret 14.11.20

There's two books. One in Gnisis in the Egg Mine, the other somewhere in Molag Amur

V
Verjil 14.11.20

The code book can be swrpointed!

D
Dairel 14.11.20

I did)) only Aidis did not take it ...

V
Verjil 14.11.20

Aides took the book, but the woman she stole doesn't want to talk to me. But it did not affect the game in any way.

L
Larry 14.11.20

Books about dwarves for the completeness of the picture is better attributed to the last gnome.

P
PlayGround.ru 14.11.20

I him off, I soaked it up, I took the book, I cleaned it up.
(It was a pity it was, but the theft to swing for this break was).

F
FIREN 14.11.20

TO PICK UP A BOOK YOU HAVE TO HAVE A VERY GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS FOOL (NOT ME 80) AND THEN SHE WILL GIVE IT BACK!

D
Dairel 14.11.20

If you have a relationship with her at least 200, if you are in the Guild of Fighters, she will not give her for any mats) you need to steal ...

B
Bianor 14.11.20

Here you are demons... Don't you want to steal it at all? All the same, your efforts will end with the fact that you will be required to interrupt the heads of guilds of imperial thieves and post guildmaster thieves you can not see as their ears! Go after the thieves and get on this stupid book, Idis Oblique Eyes about it and will not remember when he sees the Bitter Bowl.

D
Dairel 14.11.20

Bianor, it's all individual) because all the people are at different stages in the warring Guilds) to whom the book is needed) and so it is clear that Aides will not take it then) but if she bring a book, she refuses and gives her the next quest) and without it she is so vigilant to say "Where is the book, where is the book?")))

M
Mihas_ 14.11.20

It is possible not to kill guildmasters thieves,the last job has two options.... You can kill thieves.... Or you can talk to the brow of the guild of fighters in ald rune and kill the leaders of the wars.

D
Dairel 14.11.20

I did)) I have a lot of prejudice to the Fighters) vile shit they all)

-
-Wyveren- 14.11.20

You have to be more pacifist, not kill people, and steal, steal, steal ,... as one great man said.

M
MOROK 14.11.20

Firen - right, with respect to 70-80 Sotilda herself gives the book if you're in the fighters guild.

D
Dairel 14.11.20

I don't want to repeat myself, but if you're already in the Thieves Guild, she won't give it away... I was wrong in the previous post, confused Fighters and Thieves)