3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hulipalish 15.11.20 02:19 am

A snug of conservation in Valhalla (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Conservations in Valgala are missing. I gave a friend an account with a purchased subscription to check if he was playing well. In the end, he turns it on and doesn't see my saves. I thought if I switched off my computer, they'd come back to me. But I only discovered its saves that were loaded with the cloud. Mine for some reason did not load from the cloud. There's 10 hours to go, I plan to quickly pass the trainers. I kind of read somewhere that you can't make other people's saves, is that true? If not, throw someone save, very much to fall with this (
3 Comments
Sort by:
b
blackopsmaniac 15.11.20

Well see your friend has launched a new game and the save is shabby. Alien conservation is not possible, at least before it was.

v
vitez123 17.11.20

blackopsmaniac
You can!!!))) The utility has been updated, you can make any savings for any account!)))

y
yondaime174 17.11.20

Uh, I put this stone on it when I survived, and there instead of the job name or "peace study" was "data damaged." But it turned off cloud saves and went offline because the ubisoft is not available. And someone in such cases are lost. In general, play offline and without cloud, then the norm should be