3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
macsim702 15.11.20 02:19 am

Bug in the Smell of Betrayal (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

In the task of Smell of Betrayal. I've been investigating. I've identified a traitor. choose to kill NPS, and Soma kills another, the wrong one... O.O. how can you fix it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 02.12.20

macsim702
Similarly, tried all 3 options with the point of a traitor, but Soma for some reason kills always only Byrne.

m
macsim702 02.12.20

Bupycop
that's the way it is, too, killing Byrne regardless of choice. It's infuriating... on the forums say that Ubysoft is aware of this problem. True patch is unknown when will be.

S
SamBrutal 02.12.20

A patch came out. And the cart is still there. That's how Liva kills anyway... On the off of the forum write that this patch really did not correct anything. Sad...

g
geimer.by 02.12.20

Spoiler I'm at the very end already when Gareth kills the prisoner decided he's a traitor, and chose him, and Soma killed him.

S
SamBrutal 02.12.20

And I don't want to kill an innocent, because of what I'm stuck with... If they don't fix it soon, I'll yell at the technical support. )))

m
macsim702 02.12.20

Waited 1.5 weeks for this patch and unchanged, Soma still kills Byrne. Just no comment.

m
macsim702 02.12.20

geimer.by
Spoiler may be yes, but Byrne will not join the squad and with a relationship with the same relationship will not settle

m
macsim702 02.12.20

SamBrutal
Well, at least I've got Byrne. So how do you get out of the situation now?