3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Centro15812 15.11.20 02:19 am

Slowing down time (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Tell me where to get the perk/the ability to slow down time when archery??? In reviews of the game saw and played for 40 hours but never found anywhere.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 15.11.20

Centro15812
pump all the branches, then make a reset and so open all the skils and see what the lock-up gives

Maybe you're not playing with that bow that has such an effect.
in the last part of the slowdown was included during the shot in the jump

A
Aleksey Litvincev 15.11.20

SPR1GGAN
Here also, if you jump and turn on the sight, time will slow down

E
ElectroTik1994000 17.11.20

Centro15812
I do not remember where I took it, but it was at the first hours of the game, the ability from the book, something there is a burrow or a nirn. The arrow looks up, sticking out of several rings, in the image of the ability

m
macsim702 19.11.20

Centro15812
In the end, found where?

M
MOHAPXUCT 19.11.20

if the skil which allows you to shoot at "inhuman speed" then it is extracted in the process of the quest to enter into an alliance with the northern territory, the nearest northern territory from the camp in England. maybe you can and without apt to take, I just running all took that gold on the map, and the book pulled out.

m
macsim702 02.12.20

SPR1GGAN
It is not clear how it turns on, there are no branches. There are "shoot with inhuman speed" but that's not it.

M
MOHAPXUCT 02.12.20

macsim702
pancake so can you just about the sight in the jump, jump from any height and hit the sight)

m
macsim702 02.12.20

MOHAPXUCT
Well in flight yes... But how does it activate out of flight or jump?

P
Paderry 29.01.21

macsim702
One of the books of knowledge (sorry, I won't say exactly where, but somewhere in the third or fourth region in a row) gives the ability "norn" - shooting when using it gives this effect