3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Govvo 15.11.20 01:58 pm

On arms and equipment as that is scant in the game very (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

It's not enough to make a weapon in the game, of the swords only two simple there are and plus one excalibur norms and all, more than not to see anywhere else, some axes and axes, one-handed swords do not see at all, where the weapon and equipment is not enough as something compared to the odyssey, can I am so special, but in the andnet there is not much who would find anything, if anyone found two-handed or one-handed.
8 Comments
Sort by:
y
yar1097 15.11.20

As far as I know, the developers have officially stated that there will be no one-handed swords in the game. Only two-handed and daggers.

S
SPR1GGAN 16.11.20

Govvo
Are you pro game that reviews read/watched? cut the amount into the luta to raise its value and added its upgrade

A
AlfaSpy 01.12.20

Yes. And the effects of poisoning, burning... chance to poison the weapon with the effect at all no, and that would paint and that would be a white circle is not real, only with a boil and then not always, and the damage poison at all. It was more interesting to burn poison in the odyssey, and in the origins of the dart poisoning in general was. There's more of a war done.... I support the meagre choice in arms, and the upgrade, except for the cells no longer particularly strengthens.

S
SPR1GGAN 01.12.20

AlfaSpy
The cell agred also increases the improvement strip, so both the damage and the chance of crete increase

What's the problem? have 3-5 items of each type under any build or you skins not enough on them?

D
DayPsycho 08.12.20

Two two-handed swords found. Doppellander and Sword of The Carolines. I've been working with them for 70 hours) IMBA) Pumped to the maximum!)

F
Ffsbetch 08.12.20

Isi game

S
Sanek1971 09.12.20

Shield jellyfish Gorgon now look for, there works unfinished edge)), top thing say.

R
RAZEBATOR30000 08.01.21

DayPsycho
is all two-handed in the game. It's a pity, I want more skins :)