3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail Kazakevich 16.11.20 02:28 am

Photos on the map - we're going to have to do it, for what? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

I hate those pictograms with screens on the map. What the hell are they going to shove in here?
11 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 16.11.20

Mikhail Kazakevich
This is a photo that made the players q there is a photo with art, etc. Pretty good feature to see what other players here and there do)

d
dilat 16.11.20

James_Mails
In the Odyssey, they could be turned off, which I always did. I hope they bring a similar feature here. And a smoother zoom than it is now. In general, you feel very damp in terms of interaction with the map

_
_N7. 16.11.20

dilat
I agree with the zoom, you want to distance the map, and it abruptly flies to the other side. And the icons of the screenshots are like here you can turn off.

d
dilat 16.11.20

_N7.
I occasionally, of course, go to the eye, but do not see the settings of the filter icons on the map. Options can only be changed in their scale

y
yasava 16.11.20

dilat
Go to the "legend" on the map and there you can click/squeeze a group of icons

d
dilat 16.11.20

yasava
Vo, thank you.

S
SD-061 16.11.20

And how to publish these screens? I'm doing a screen, it's yellow, and it's only visible to me.

l
lokkie 16.11.20

SD-061
As far as I can remember, it automatically floods in. If you can see it on the map, you can see it. But it's only online, off-line it doesn't work.

d
dilat 17.11.20

lokkie
Hmm, I didn't know it worked like that...

y
yasava 17.11.20

Here are all the photos of users.
https://www.ubisoft.com/ru-ru/game/assassins-creed/valhalla/photomode

There's a Trend tab. Hike these pictures on the map and show

A
Artem Astafev 17.11.20

Half of the photos on the map are hints from other players!