3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
keteleiotes 16.11.20 02:28 am

Illegal business in Valentine (Drug Seller) (Red Dead Redemption 2)

There are two iron doors in this building. Wandering around the city accidentally heard that a local lawyer protects the people of O'Driscoll. I went to the door 2 times, the 1st time from the street, the 2nd time already inside the pharmacy. There was an idea to rob a pharmacist, but there will be turmoil all over the city and fines, and I do not want and do not think that the robbery will give results.

Tell me, which of the locals to ask about this place? In the hint read that one of the strangers can prompt. Or is there another way to get inside?
11 Comments
Sort by:
k
keteleiotes 16.11.20

Screenshots of the area:

K
KIBERMAX 16.11.20

keteleiotes
During the game, when you travel on the map, you may at some point meet a runaway prisoner, he will ask to shoot a chain to free yourself from the shackles, he you and the dates of the tip to the pharmacy, well, and kane behind the pharmacy there is a question mark.

And the only way to point the gun at the pharmacist and there will be a choice of dialogue robbery and not taking the gun make him hold to the door that he would open, well, you can't be able to steal everything quickly.

k
keteleiotes 16.11.20

KIBERMAX wrote:
And the only way to point the gun at the pharmacist and there will be a choice of dialogue robbery and not taking the gun make him hold to the door that he would open, well, you can't be able to steal everything quickly.
Can I do it without a prisoner? Well, just scare the pharmacist.

P.S. seems to need a prisoner. There's no way to get a gun and point it at the pharmacist. As I understood, only immediately kill, because there is an opportunity to hold the LKM, in order to snatch the barrel, and as I remember there immediately begins shooting.

P.P.S Thank you for the answer!

D
Dead_Funny_Face 17.11.20

keteleiotes
You'll meet them like flies on a map, and you'll hear about a lot of other things.

P
Pavel Filatkin 17.11.20

Thank you bro for saying I walked the game and didn't even know about it thanks again

k
keteleiotes 17.11.20

Pavel Filatkin
Yes, please, I stumbled by accident. I like the world in 2 2 more :)

M
Marongo 17.11.20

keteleiotes
You don't need a prisoner. I met him after, and he didn't tell me anything.
You go to the iron door, knock, and then you go up to the doctor and put the gun (you press the left button of the mouse). You're going to rob a quick-fight, Schofield's revolver off the table and the money's in the same place. Running.
Someone said that dynamite can blow up a door or a wall, but I did not understand, ran out the front door. The fine is 1.5 bucks in total.

k
keteleiotes 17.11.20

Marongo
I can't point a gun. even the weapons in the selector choose

I
InboxM 19.11.20

keteleiotes
Did you think it was that simple?
Holding the PKM, click LKM.

k
keteleiotes 19.11.20

InboxM wrote:
Holding the PKM, click LKM.
robbed a room. I thought he was going to kill the dock right away, not the barrel.

C
Cool hacker 20.08.21

Rostan Muggs
Me Too