3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SHTIRLITS 16.11.20 02:29 am

Sexism is only permissible for men? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

So, Ubisoft has added female characters and female NPC fighters. It's fine, they're fine. However. What is not good is that it is normal for male NPC fighters to be killed in the most brutal ways of beheading in executions. But the female NPC clearly did not receive such animations. Exactly the same executions and the head remains. Are men less valuable than women?
6 Comments
Sort by:
_
_N7. 16.11.20

Uh... Xz today played, among the enemies of the woman caught, one beheaded, the second without a hand remained. Maybe they just have a lower chance of dismemberment than men, but they do.

M
MODERN_GEAR 16.11.20

SHTIRLITS
Everything is cut off, or you are unlucky with a chance of dismemberment, or a bug.

K
Kenuey489 17.11.20

Everything is cut off, but I noticed another moment. I understand that romances are on the twentieth plan, but I alone noticed that romance men are twice as many as girls?) There are no questions, Viking men had much more, and women in general rarity in raids, but what prevented at one time or another to add a pair of female characters not for the background balance?)

I
Ilya Lyapin 17.11.20

Kenuey489
I made a doll out of Sigurd.

M
Mental_Stability 17.11.20

Is that how you can do it?

T
The s 11.01.21

SHTIRLITS
Because the game was made by sadomites, no one wants to respect straight people