3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWake 26.10.19 04:06 am

Which chapters are you most impressed with? (Alan Wake)

Personally, I'm the fourth Children of the Elder God!!!!!!
38 Comments
Sort by:
H
H-Zibit 26.10.19

child actually. I vpechatlila Chapter where Alan with virii and dumps Sheriff of bright falls

U
Ukropchik 26.10.19

Me first, is it the tension was strong.

N
N1KO 26.10.19

Don't know all the chapters somehow its much, especially liked the time when Alan and Barry on the stage rocknrolla annealed)

S
Stigi 26.10.19

3 4 and 5 the most interesting Chapter.

S
SaBLeR 26.10.19

Farm endeshaw=))))) Rock-star scene. Well Night life in bright falls=)

F
Farso 26.10.19

Chapter 2. Dark forest...

F
Frost_47 26.10.19

I don't know what to select even, I all liked the game. Well, so was the most memorable moments on stage, in a mental hospital, when the city went to the helipad. Add-ons the signal and the Writer also liked it and reminded me very much of the films a Nightmare on elm street, there, too, as in the dream run and all around me. I can't wait for the second part)

D
Darth Severis 26.10.19

I liked Children of the Higher Gods and when the helicopter we need to go

S
SINO_rus 26.10.19

5 is the longest and heavy.=3

k
kamaz360 26.10.19

Yes, all the chapters interesting. To allocate Kaku, one can't

R
RomboHoly 26.10.19

Farm the Andersons taxis)

H
Hryas 26.10.19

no

[
[Demon] 26.10.19

Most of all remember the first two chapters.

W
Witali_Mytko_KFS 26.10.19

леха1990
I also do just the first two chapters loved it! Generally a great game!

M
Mister Karter 26.10.19

More like the second one, about the Dark Forest, and the fourth (sort of. Where in bright falls with Sarah and Bari should sweep news). And so, all impressed me.

m
medved Erik 26.10.19

The coolest head ,then I will not be original is the Chapter 4: a concert ,a drunk ,a crazy escape brothers (their conversations generally take much).I can also remember in the middle of the 5th Chapter of battle in the barn under the Points of fall -war on the radio ,a favorite song .Alan wake is just steeped in cool scenes.

G
Grandshot 26.10.19

The Chapter in which a Raven flies from the garbage can. Probably the scariest moment of the entire game! :))

W
WilderTier 26.10.19

I do all the game is not over,but so far impressed with the first episode of Nightmare and the fourth of course!

g
get away_[667] 26.10.19

The first four episodes - the most amazing!

W
WilderTier 26.10.19

get away,probably because in them the story begins(first two episodes) and gets a bit further,but 5 and 6 have been the end