3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 16.11.20 02:29 am

How to decipher the floppy disk? (Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War)

It's already a headache from misunderstanding) And it's in the sorcerer) Help!
2 Comments
Sort by:
L
Ledy Death 17.11.20

1) Collect 3 items:
(a) Running nowhere - a coded message to Kasimu
b) Brick in the wall - Broadcasting station numbers
c) Red Light, Green Light - Coded Newspaper
2) In the newspaper you stand out letters, of which make the name of the city
3) In a piece of paper with a table you have 2 fields with question marks. you need to solve the puzzle. It is solved simply.
Blue and red are separate from each other. In one case, you have progression on one number (2/4/6/8 each step at q2) in the second each time increases/decreases by a certain number (1/3/6/10 each step 2/1 or 20/15/11/8 each step 5-1)
4) collect the numbers in order from the left to the right (which you solved in the puzzle) and the name of the city in the go into the film and look clean - the city. You need to choose two that fit (city/number) and decrypt to enter.
I've got a bug with the game and they didn't fit (everything is), but if it's all right, you'll decrypt it.
Good luck.

B
BleederHunt 19.11.20

Ledy Death
Here's not a bug and cunning in deciphering you have to use the code from the newspaper for the city that turned out in Kasimu, I'm so an hour of boe as an example : I had in the newspaper city of Orlando, the code to it 8007, in Kasimu correctly picking up the combination found in the audio of the second city, in my case was Las Vegas, then enter the code Orlando and the city point out Las Vegas