3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail Kazakevich 16.11.20 02:30 am

How to break a stone wall? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

I understand correctly that we need to find something, bring it and blow it up. But what exactly do you need?
26 Comments
Sort by:
E
EPICtWINk 16.11.20

Mikhail Kazakevich
jugs are red with oil that explode if shot at them. As a rule, if there is a wall, there are jugs nearby

y
yondaime174 17.11.20

It turns out that you can just shoot an arrow there (or, apparently, throw a torch), that is, the vessel is not obligatory

d
dilat 17.11.20

yondaime174
For real? Md. I was running all over the fortress, looking for a vessel)

y
yar1097 17.11.20

dilat
Checked. It's just that the torch or the fiery arrow doesn't work. We still need a jug.

y
yar1097 17.11.20

yondaime174
It's not working for me. Maybe you have jugs of oil already originally behind the stone barrier?

y
yondaime174 17.11.20

yar1097
Hmm, there was nothing there. Once so tried, it means just a joint. Sorian

d
dilat 17.11.20

yar1097, yondaime174
There is one fortress, the name I do not remember, there is a wall that must be destroyed by a jug (there is still a red rag hanging). There are no pitchers in that place. Shot into the wall, it collapsed, but partially (there you can only slip the hero). Were the other side pitchers, is not known)

E
ElectroTik1994000 17.11.20

dilat
There's a skill for onions, like a mine, a hand drawn like this, so you can break those walls.

S
Sanek1971 02.12.20

Stas Kezhun
Come on, I'm interested.

S
Stas Kezhun 02.12.20

Sanek1971
You will need the ability from Sukzeks (site swears (!!!) on the name of this region, through the letter "c." (Fire Trap).

And at least two adrenaline scales. First, you shoot the first arrow charged with this ability. The arrow carries a mine. Then you use the second REALLY MORE. That is, you re-apply the ability. There is a big explosion, which destroys the bolt through the door. This guide is designed to break the doors on the bolt. For the scrapping of stone walls - will be useful and one arrow.

Under the spoiler of the screen. There's clarification.

Spoiler

y
yondaime174 02.12.20

Stas Kezhun
Funny, the main game is not to break in places where the plot access appears)

S
Stas Kezhun 02.12.20

yondaime174
Maybe I'll break it. Now the plot is on pause. Just exploring the world.

d
dilat 02.12.20

Stas Kezhun
Useful guide. However, yet one strip of adrenaline and little ability. But let's know, thank you. And about the breakdown of the plot - hardly. I in the Odyssey killed members of the Order during research before I knew anything about them "officially" and nothing)

S
Stas Kezhun 02.12.20

dilat
In Odyssey - only a couple of members were objectively needed to move the plot. The rest is a mass to eliminate, at any moment. As soon as I went out into the open world, I just started to grind all the points of interest, and then the members of the Order of the Ancients.

By the way - here's a tip, how to swing fast. Grind. It is not so much, but the experience for fortunes, artifacts and secrets - sleep a lot. I haven't gone half of England, in fact, and I've got a hero almost completely rocked up (although thanks to Asgard, I pumped up a lot there).

f
flubberman 02.12.20

Basically, break the oil (just throw) and there are places where you need to throw a torch (the note is next) or simply oil is nowhere. Or from the window to shoot on the other side (one of the points is the room of the Assassins.

d
dilat 02.12.20

Stas Kezhun
I always go through these games, first exploring everything (if possible), and only then the plot. It's just that this part is more difficult for me in terms of what is missing for a long time. I see that in the same Odysseus outplayed (there could be a number of hours)

S
Sanek1971 02.12.20

If there are no jugs nearby, then you need to open another lock (warehouse), there their darkness, they are not rarely under lock and key if they are not on the street.

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

Stas Kezhun
Why did I read it)) it was interesting to run to look for shots or workarounds, now hello double arrow with mines

S
Stas Kezhun 02.12.20

SPR1GGAN
I have no idea why. But I position this thing more like a funny bug. By the way - it's a bug. In some places, when you enter the room, you'll be completely locked in it (there's no "open the door" option when you need to back). And in general - this method is expensive - on arrows and adrenaline. So not everyone is able to use it every time they collide with the doors on the bolt.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 06.12.20

Stas Kezhun
You're the best. Thank you.