3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shicha 17.11.20 05:22 pm

Icon from a mercenary (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Tell me how to hide it, after the construction of the barracks appeared and has already tormented, it can be seen from anywhere in the world, it comes from the main mercenary in my barracks.
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
shicha 17.11.20

Z
Zurabbb11 17.11.20

The same problem. Unbearably annoying. Does anyone know how to fix it?

s
shicha 19.11.20

Zurabbb11
Apparently wait for the patch...

Z
Zurabbb11 19.11.20

Today, the client of the game has downloaded almost one and a half giga of new. The problem was not solved...

P
POLKOVNIK2005 19.11.20

Zurabbb11
And what's the version of the game now? As I had 1.02 nothing changed and did not sway.

y
yasava 19.11.20

shicha
Maybe you picked her crow (clicked) who flew over your camp? Try to click again.

s
shicha 19.11.20

yasava
not, there from some comrades this icon, on the icon like rune what, kr I still scored and hope to be a fix

M
MaKczxc 02.12.20

shicha
Go to the woman at the barracks, she will give you money, the icon will disappear.

y
yondaime174 02.12.20

The price of the question is 100 silver, you hire this ubiquitous asshole, and then you throw him out of the team, because in the team he shines the same shit. Before that, the hireds were normal, without this thing. Maybe so note those with consoles

s
shicha 02.12.20

How do you kick it out? searched and found

y
yondaime174 02.12.20

shicha
At the aunt in the barracks, in the dialogue number 2 (check the squad), click on any little man, scroll to the gunners from other players, and point at the right, like it was PKM (kick out or throw away, somehow so)