3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dj_Lirity 17.11.20 05:22 pm

Need help!!! I ask you to ban my account (Diablo 2)

Good time of day. I had a problem - my account was banned for reasons I didn't understand. (error 10). I didn't break anything, and I'm sure of it. I wrote a letter to [email protected] - there is no answer yet... I very much ask to help me in the current situation, as I put a lot of time and effort there, you can not just take and ban anything without explaining and not contacting me. Moreover, I am sure that my conscience is clear and most likely it is some mistake. It doesn't make this situation any more pleasant, because you know how it really is. I ask you to help and hope that justice prevails. Please put myself in my shoes and hope for feedback... I'm waiting for an answer. Best regards
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dj_Lirity 17.11.20

I forgot to write - Dj_Lirity

[
[[gmr]] 17.11.20

Hmm, unacceptable behavior.... What could you do? He led the firkax from under his nose to some ayem or called it "nub" in the chat (it's quite a truth, crossing all boundaries))))

D
Dj_Lirity 17.11.20

That's a truth... so offensively, so much effort went there and doubly unpleasant that just so gave ... I know that for sure.

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.11.20

Yasnapanyatna - trolled firkax, I was banned for the same 10.
You can swing a new Persian, you won't be unsmanable.
By the tail of this tiger pulled, I hope, not from the accoe with a chest of bullets and a shak? Xd

D
Dj_Lirity 17.11.20

What's the joke? I didn't touch him at all, and I rarely sit in the chat. Explain why? It's a mess.

D
Dj_Lirity 17.11.20

That's how the pg solved the issues ... It's just total outrage!

D
Dj_Lirity 17.11.20

D
Dj_Lirity 17.11.20

Can you tell me who I bought or sold for money??? I bought this deer a couple of times, but for runes, not for money. Maybe it's some kind of mistake????

D
Dj_Lirity 17.11.20

If he bought something from someone for money or somehow screwed up - I have something to do with it???

U
Uncle Fred 17.11.20

Dj_Lirity
-Mamo, Ninada ban! These guys traded for real, and I just stood next to ...
What's the ridiculous excuse? You know perfectly well that you got into it... Those were your risks. Since it hasn't burned out, so at least behave on the man-to-what these tears on the forum?

n
ninada 17.11.20

Uncle Fred wrote:
Ninada
Can I not be braided?

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 17.11.20

Obyazan is a monkey on a surzhika.

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.11.20

Dj_Lirity
for the ban is enough to write in the chat "firk nigadya, bares for the currency!" - well, or even similar. Even a joke or trolling firka - if this soy can be pulled on the globe, it is obligatory stretched.
Yes, the second defendant in the case of the in the lc noted!

A
ArktFaint 17.11.20

I'm in such a bad mood today, at least some happy news, congratulations on your ban bro!

N
Nikolay Egorenkov 17.11.20

Bringing in the parachute!!! So these rats! Their souls Irknet!!!)

R
RainInTheNight 17.11.20

:DD

R
Rivnyanyn 17.11.20

Dj_Lirity
Finally, I found a))))
This topic is no more than a reason to flog with you, or you are so stupid that you think that the admin does not have the ability to check logs, etc.;)

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.11.20

So much joy from the fact that someone was banned from the acc with a stret of clothes on the 20 Lo. Do you think that a real trader will have such modest sums that such a ban will ruin him? XD Irka again caught someone who wrote in a chat - and it is already Yeglovny imaginary. And it is certainly clear to such a lady that even a random ban will not be removed.
Rivnyanyn wrote:
admin doesn't have the ability to check logs
He has no desire and motivation - the person who offered me to cook, plays until now. He'd be wondering if he'd been writing about it, he'd check my logs :D
I'm not sitting in a chat room, I didn't go to the forum, and Eni cooked and collected the boards - gave a steam locomotive, give a drop!

n
ninada 17.11.20

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
attendees who offered me a good idea
Is it a fly again?

I
Immense 02.12.20

DuSoN1989
So maybe the Irknet gave the go-ahead?