3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gamer.in.UA 26.10.19 04:06 am

How to kill the Kronik? (Mortal Kombat 11)

The third day can not pass the Kronik in the story of playing on hard. But in one round it won...sad misfortune in General ((
Even though it nubstvo, but can someone tell me what's the best way? share your experience?
I maximum damage dealt using only the uppercut, but he rarely gets, and so in the block I sit most of the time... does not help in General
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stockton_Slap 26.10.19

Gamer.in.UA
To move on easy

L
Lobo 26.10.19

Gamer.in.UA
by trial,error and learning combos.

p
pjankv 26.10.19

Gamer.in.UA
there how much I remember for Lucana fight, so just spam her attacks iteral 2 1 and up 4 3 up 3, the best option)

L
Lavuer 26.10.19

Combine jump kick, uppercut and block.

T
Tr1ada 26.10.19

XS, I the first time he passed Kronik I played in Scorpio where it is the second time its happened to fill up while the experience was still very small and special ligaments of the Combs didn't play on Normal difficulty

d
dilat 26.10.19

Tr1ada
It is about the story

G
Gamer.in.UA 26.10.19

Lobo
combo is not a ride - it is even in conjunction standard shock moves farther than normal characters, successive attacks just don't get it.
pjankv
and try when the next hand or uppercut when far legs is not helping - too much of it blocks and answer.
Yeshe tried the teleport (down-up) it is even some damage blows, but she and 90% blocks.Remap
...and after a series of failures, I listened to the first advice) Thank you good people, the nerves more than show-off.

Thank you all, and good luck, see you in multiplayer! (now you know what a fighter (yet) I wasn't much of) !

k
kbychen 13.06.21

You should just spam with a kick in a jump, personally I also stood on a difficult one, I spam with blocks in a squat and with this kick in a jump

G
Gendelf 20.01.23

Had the same problem, but only in classic towers. In the end, I was able to pass for Jade