3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Luzinkpot 17.11.20 05:22 pm

Thank you for your support. (Diablo 2)

On November 1, I was hit by a car at a pedestrian crossing.https://brestcity.com/blog/v-kobrine-voditel-vw-polo-vecherom-sbila-peshexoda Don't know if the link is displayed. A couple of familiar people supported that as if it were nice :(. Guys don't squeamish about flickers. There's a vidos.. But I can't put it yet.
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luzinkpot 17.11.20

Take care of yourself.

m
madder 17.11.20

Vizdoravlivai! ;)

L
Luzinkpot 17.11.20

Yes, I don't need it, I got the wrong address, the admin was removed please.

L
Luzinkpot 17.11.20

I don't know what I'm going to do. that's given the slack sorry, how to remove I did not find ...

L
Luzinkpot 17.11.20

Clogging the forum let... For a week.

R
Rivnyanyn 17.11.20

Luzinkpot
yes neskem to share was
If you don't touch, then draw conclusions)
Thank you for being alive! (c)

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.11.20

Bro, what did your aunt do? XD You're just like Lenin now - the current in that grandmother even shot!

L
Luzinkpot 17.11.20

Thank you for your support. Gul will not give)

R
RainInTheNight 17.11.20

If I remember correctly from forensic medicine - bone fracture is already a serious harm to health. Therefore, a fine of 1500p should not get away

L
Luzinkpot 17.11.20

RainInTheNight
Yes, it's a complicated situation. You need to wait for the opinion of the medical expert's court, and he said will draw "conclusions" at the end of my treatment, he needs to know the timing of treatment. doctors said about 5-6 months

U
Uncle Fred 19.11.20

In the scattering, when I arrive, I feel hatred for our "immortal" pedestrians! Whether it's in Europe-man will stand at the crossing until the cars stop ... and will smile and nod your head as a sign of gratitude that you missed it! Our same-in-the-ears bananas, muzzle in the phone and pepper ... You won't make it.
TSS health, of course, and all well-being.

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.11.20

Uncle Fred wrote:
hate our "immortal" pedestrians
the model of behavior in people - either Asian or European.
And that's what you're talking about - it's common in big cities, in St. Petersburg, for example.
In small settlements - and on the green light the head will be turned, and will stop and wave a hand, offering to drive - if they certainly do not interfere with 2 rows of 3-meter crossovers on the roadside, because of which not that the roads, but the opposite side of the street is not visible.

U
Uncle Fred 19.11.20

Sweety_Mustard
I'm not good at modeling, so I won't argue. I can say only by subjective feelings-move to Moscow at times harder compared to Peter (and it's not in endless traffic jams, in stb they are also enough)... but both of these metropolises combined will light up at my native fart-there driving one continuous stress!

L
Luzinkpot 19.11.20

Uncle Fred
once at a time will not come ...