3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
James_Mails 17.11.20 05:24 pm

Vinland (Caution, spoilers) (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

In general, I finished all the business on Winland, and there was the last 7 mystery, but I can not find it (yet the truth is not particularly tried), looked in the file maps and there is also no 7 secrets ... Who did it?
PS: The question of the end of the mission
SpoilerAvor passes the Apple of Eden to the Indians, do you think it's the Radunhagaidadu (Connor) tribe?
6 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 17.11.20

Found, strangely, next to the point of view, but did not find ... Glory Totubu, helped)
Here's a screenshot if anyone needs to find:
https://i.imgur.com/9Ow5LYx.png

A
AlienUfoLife 17.11.20

James_Mails
SpoilerDa, this tribe is, and it's that vault of three parts, and it's not an apple of Eden, but just a crystal, it's his village elder will give Radunhagadeid (Connor), the apple Altarir will find only in 200 years, and Desmond in the future will bring here and release Minerva (well, you know)) It turns out that in this vault were both Eivor and Haytham and Connor and Desmond and Desmond It's amazing.

w
wintermute322 02.12.20

of the

y
yondaime174 02.12.20

"Ass loki" the best profanity in the game)

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

James_Mails
strange question you have, we have a lot of Native American tribes in the game was
Who didn't go through vinland, don't look under the spoiler!
Spoiler

Spoiler did not expect a reference to this part, one of the most gorgeous moments of the game

D
Devilwolf203 03.11.21

I had one little problem, for some reason I have secrets 8, and not 7 as everyone has to do and how to go through 8 secrets who knows?