3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan212 17.11.20 05:24 pm

World event in Lunden (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

In one world event you need to find three people to come to the same point. I was able to correct two. But I can't do one thing. The problem is, she died like that, and I don't know how. I did not do: I stopped in the location, restarted the game, teleported to another location and then came back there, nothing helps. I also watched forums with such a problem, found nothing. Does anyone know how to fix it?

4 Comments
Sort by:
w
wemadeFOX_moon 17.11.20

Dan212
Is that exactly the Nps you need? I just didn't try to kill the quest nps.
And I wonder if the corpse was right there, or did you find it, talked her into going to play, and on the way she died?

D
Dan212 17.11.20

wemadeFOX_moon
I was watching the guide as I went through this mission, and there it looked exactly the same, and I found it for the first time near the entrance to the church. I don't know how it happened, and if it wasn't her, where is she even looking for her? It is in the place should appear on the screenshot. Now I tried to do something else with this mission, for example checked the files of the game (I do not know why, but with exactly it did not do much) , but now I have disappeared children, in general I think I completely committed this mission that it is not as not to fix now.

w
wemadeFOX_moon 17.11.20

Dan212
Lying, of course, it's going to solve your problem, but I'm almost always helped by a change of schedule. That is, if any of the quests i switch the graphics to low and load, the quest works) xz how it generally happens and why) how the quest earned can simply be saved and return the settings of the graphics.
Well, or it remains to wait for patches from the yubils

S
Setesh 17.11.20

I have another file with this event - all three led, they sat on stools and began to play, there is no marker of the end, just in a circle fixated on their performance ...