3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VladUlanov 17.11.20 05:25 pm

What is an anemo archon and Monstadt mission? (Genshin Impact)

10 Comments
Sort by:
c
cheezette 17.11.20

VladUlanov
googling someone was banned
How to start: Talk to Grace near the square of the statue of the god Anemo. The "The History of Venti" quest (36th rank) must be completed.

c
casper1k 17.11.20

cheezette
here all on kd ban in Google) nothing new) here can not read the description) so nothing new)

s
soulfox 17.11.20

What do you care, have he been banned from Google or not? Your "witty bile" only irritates people.

R
Rayden 17.11.20

soulfox
Well, right, why use search engines to immediately find the answer to your question - it's too easy, it is better to ask a stupid question on PG and read comments - it's much more interesting!

c
casper1k 19.11.20

soulfox
Well, there's a case. We're going to the site just like you. And we see 100500 by what and how to find. People can't just use the search. Duck can't even read the description. Where in almost all quests, subjects.Everything is written where and what to look for. And then people like you stand up for them. And then we're still surprised. Why can't they Google. MB because people like you run and support them?
I do not understand, and here bile If for example a person is looking for a thread object hidden, and in Google can not find. That's ok without problems, it can be helped. And when the shuttle stupidly can not read the description and creates 100500 tops, with the theme where to find . And you think that's normal? If so, sori. We live on different planets. And just like you then put the deasing when they are pointed out the error and not correct behavior. You can't take criticism at all. You'll say your word, you're going to be singless without justification. So what is it to yourself. We need to look for mistakes in ourselves, not in others.

E
Evgeniy Birkle 02.12.20

cheezette
You don't have to be smart. Only in the article about world quests, the task is called not "Anemo Archon and Monstadt" but "Mondstadt and his archon." And when you search for Google, the name of the job from the game, you just stumble upon this topic, where you can get though and stinging, but still the answer. And I found an article with world quests only on your phrase "Talk to Grace near the square of the statue of the god Anemo."
P.S. Not a significant amendment: "Grace stands in the square only during the day"

c
cheezette 02.12.20

Eugene Birkle
I wonder how I found the same name and gave the info here? Laziness, ordinary laziness to find something. And the difference in names is not great.

c
casper1k 02.12.20

cheezette
Maybe you were just looking? and someone came in here and created a 100,500-year-old top with a search?)

c
cheezette 02.12.20

casper1k
Zhz, introduced the name of the quest, the one that in the description (the main thing without errors) and the first reference led to all the world's quests) I do not understand how such people generally live ...

c
casper1k 02.12.20

cheezette
Agree. I xz how they survive at all. Probably also in real run and ask. How's that a shit?