3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xSerGx_00 17.11.20 05:25 pm

What is Opal and how to find it? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Opal is a rare resource that can be found in the world of Assassin's Creed Valhalla and earn by performing weekly networking tasks.
At the time of Assassin's Creed Valhalla launch, 400 opal parts were available in the game.
Talk to a black market trader to exchange Opal for special gear!
You can check the amount of Opal available to you at any time by opening your inventory.
For Opal to appear on the map, you have to play Assassin's Creed Valhalla online.
Any opal you collect will be registered in your account, which means that once you have taken a piece of opal, it will no longer appear if you run another save file with the same account. Similarly, any equipment purchased for Opal will also be tied to the account from which it was purchased.

I'm the one to know that there's no opal on the Active.
40 Comments
Sort by:
P
PAWEEL 17.11.20

xSerGx_00
I'm sorry, but what?

x
xSerGx_00 17.11.20

PAWEEL
I just wrote information for others - for example, I did not know why I have a badge on the map and there is no stone and I can not raise it. All the smart ones - in two themes could not answer me.

w
wintermute322 17.11.20

By the way, the immortal kid in the village said something about the assignments that give his henchmen to earn opals, but I haven't found them anywhere yet.

y
yondaime174 17.11.20

wintermute322
SpoilerIn East Anglia in Northwick found one, but no job, as all of Reda took

I
Inspektor_73 17.11.20

wintermute322
His messengers are marked with a sign similar to a cross. large settlements are usually located. The quests can be taken and from Reda, 2 daily, give 5 opals and once a week, give 20.

S
Sanek1971 02.12.20

Ha ha, it seems in advance prepared for pirates with a link to the account, play that can be but the legendary equipment with a bunch of slots for runes, they never do it, sly however.And where this infa, the reference give the author???. Who's offline I mean. In my settlement already sells it for opals, a weave one thing, in the magaz now 4 items I have (eda or rather), and there the time drips before the change of goods. Then a hundred pounds is the idea of developers - a setup for pirates that would still go to buy the game .Ai cunning, not in vain said that weapons and armor will not be much, it is better to focus on their improvement, and then such a setup with opals. Standing ovation this time)))

S
Stas Kezhun 02.12.20

Sanek1971
There is a legendary equipment. Thor's armor, Thor's hammer and two-handed Excalibur. And they can be found and offline.
Excalibur - we need to find 11 special plates. 8 across England, 3 from members of the Order of the Ancients.
Torah's Hammer and Thor's Armor - go through the story, and also need the death of all the daughters of Lerion.

By the way Absolutely any equipment can be rocked to a legend. That's how it's rocked.

S
Sanek1971 02.12.20

Stas Kezhun
I do not argue that you can rock, rock that for opal, that's what a joke of this theme. On the unisoft portal it is written that opal and opal gear will be tied to your account and even if you run another save from the same study, it will be there.

I
Ilya Lyapin 02.12.20

Sanek1971
You don't understand, Opal doesn't affect the pumping of gear, Opal is needed to buy things for real money, pay rubles and play or collect opals and wait weeks to buy the right thing

S
Stas Kezhun 02.12.20

Sanek1971
In general - you can do the unconventional method, if you have money "chickens do not peck." Just buy a card for 1000 Helix loans - it's 700 Russian rubles. The map will show "generally all resources (mysteries, states, artifacts and opals), you can buy a map purely for opals. In fact - 700 ruble version - this is the best, you can and cheaper.

And yes, the equipment is pumped without opals. We need resources (bars).

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

Sanek1971
for opal just buy a random thing that is available, and pump to the legend you can any schmot and opal there are not needed, what plates are needed, I have not yet got to them

S
Sanek1971 02.12.20

We're here for pirates like talk, who can not buy the game, and you give advice to the one who bought the game, pay and play))) , it is easier then to train and stick to itself resources)), although may already be, you need to look. Then the fuck with them with the opals, and without them well played and clothes matter bait then) Thank you all for the info.

y
yondaime174 02.12.20

There are things that without bars to the Legendary can be raised (bear and rune shields, and bow of awards)

x
xSerGx_00 02.12.20

Sanek1971
I'm on an asset - there is a tradesmen but when talking to him, there is an error of access to the store. Accordingly, it is useless for me. Also in the game and his kids type - tasks to take from them too can not - the same mistake. That is, offline there are no opals at all.

S
Sanek1971 02.12.20

xSerGx_00
Yes, it's online activity

d
dilat 02.12.20

This opal, as I understood, can not take? Patches to wait?
Spoiler

H
Htmlkin 02.12.20

dilat
If you have a normal license and you are connected to the e-network, everything is taken.

d
dilat 02.12.20

Htmlkin
What are you saying?)
Spoiler
Spoiler

S
Sanek1971 02.12.20

Htmlkin
It also online should be offline is not taken .I'm going all, I've already collected 70 pieces))

H
Htmlkin 02.12.20

dilat
But this one doesn't take it? Show me where he's on the map, I'll try it.