3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MOHAPXUCT 17.11.20 05:27 pm

Skial Sprint Attack (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Tell me what kind of weapon works and what to press? run on the enemy, click, nothing happens. Well, the usual blow beats, you need to run not through the shift? running through the shift beats a strong blow. And in the video on the skill he does before hitting a mini jump, a type of skila attack Valkyries, but not so high.
13 Comments
Sort by:
z
zudmitt 17.11.20

MOHAPXUCT
To run in the game, you do not have to constantly put pressure on the shift. Running/acceleration is activated by a single tap on the shift. Once on the shift and blow, works and with one-handed and two-handed weapons.

M
MOHAPXUCT 17.11.20

zudmitt
Thank you kind man.
Problem solved)

J
James_Mails 17.11.20

zudmitt
I'm going to have to try to just push :D

z
zudmitt 17.11.20

James_Mails
And there is nothing to try, just click once.)) I'm telling you that. I wanted to turn on in the settings that constantly to accelerate had to be clamped to keep, so there is no such possibility. It is clear why - then the perk would not work, instead of jumping would be a strong blow.))

J
James_Mails 17.11.20

zudmitt
Heh, I also when I went into the game wanted to change on hold, and yes, the moustache works))
But man, I'm used to clamping, almost half of the game clamped and now 1 time to press at all is not convenient, the hand itself presses the machine))

x
xSerGx_00 19.11.20

I can't do it. I press forward - then 1 time Shift (he runs) and next to the enemy lkm. It's not working.

S
Sanek1971 02.12.20

xSerGx_00
Also do not fit as with the run and as for the back, both perk are open, neither has ever been able to apply .

x
xSerGx_00 02.12.20

Sanek1971
You don't have an asset case? Maybe it's no.2 as it is with the Opals.
I also changed my control a little bit - maybe it works.

S
Sanek1971 02.12.20

There hike is not only perk and the skill must be found like, type of book of knowledge.

y
yondaime174 02.12.20

Sanek1971
You can jump behind your back when the rune attack (red aura), like only in this case. The enemy activated this attack, went on you, and at that moment you move in his direction and push the hole. Here the training is necessary, as with reflection, in this part is very precisely the time you need to do

y
yondaime174 02.12.20

There's also a perk when you catch an arrow/spear/knife that fly into you and send you back. Very powerful, usually immediately brings out even gold, except for the big men

S
Sanek1971 02.12.20

Hs, I can't apply "behind my back," he either jumps forward or rebounds.

x
xSerGx_00 02.12.20

Sanek1971
I did it behind my back, but I didn't have a run.