3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VG001 17.11.20 05:29 pm

How to pass the quest of pirates for a special agent? (Space Rangers 2: Dominators)

I have a question, how to pass the quest of pirates for a special agent ?And then I always get on the side of pirates when passing the last quest.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexeyMC 17.11.20

I'll join the question, going for a special agent, before doing something for pirates (base there to blow up), flew by invitation to the planet, where I was told, they say, everything on the ointment, the pilot will jump out, the base evacuate, etc., now I have a quest where to crash the ranger, which collects against pirates other rangers. And then no one invited me anywhere, and I can only bang him. I tried to communicate with him, everything is standard there. Is that how it should be? Or can he be saved?

F
Fable96 17.11.20

You kill him and you go to a pirate base. They tell you he survived and must be killed through the quest. In the course of the quest, you either kill him or save him. Depends on which side you're on)))

A
AlexeyMC 17.11.20

AA thank you!!! I've suspended the passage until someone answers the thread! And here the new year is not to the state and silence))))
Happy Holiday to everyone, thank you!

N
Novell_A 17.11.20

I have a quest to kill a traitor, too, but I have to pick up his capsule. In the end, he was killed before I. I flew, I flew, but I never found him.

Now I continue to play for the Pirates. Is there any way to fix this and get back into the coalition's storyline?

v
vintalij 12.03.21

Novell_A, if the special agents refuse the task, then do not continue. Only from the very beginning of the game or look for a save game before killing the "traitor".