3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 26.10.19 04:07 am

Best character of Mortal Kombat (2011) (Mortal Kombat (2011))

Who do you think is the best character of Mortal Kombat (2011), write here and grumantite...

For me the best is Shao Kahn because he is very strong and generally...
155 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaddTraXx 26.10.19

Best male character - Scorpion!
Best female character - Mileena!

T
Teimurazor 26.10.19

Gameplay the best character is a bitch Kung-Lo. He did a miscarriage of unsuccessful balancing of the characters. View the final Evo, you'll understand what I mean.
Morally best Sub zero. Cold as ice, cool as gazpacho, kicked Scorpion's ass, and all the coolest Lin Kuei. Really sorry for him when he was then the automation took place the spectators of the Colosseum in the time I used Scorpion tomatoes pelted to death
And so for me the best johnny cage. Unlike other pumped idiots which he is living.

N
N1KO 26.10.19

Jax

P
Pozitiv_MC 26.10.19

all parts always played Raiden))))

M
MaddTraXx 26.10.19

Teimurazor
Just people zadrazil 1 Persian. And you just the final Evo looked?? There's another video where the same player(which for Kung Lao is playing) makes johnny cage....

W
WilderTier 26.10.19

Scorpion,Ermak,Noob,jade and kitana!!!!

m
morthurert 26.10.19

Kabal,Quan Chi, and jade rocks!!1

r
ra-73 26.10.19

Noob,Scorpion and smoke

K
Kapitan Originalnost 26.10.19

Scorpio your a cheater)). Teleport-chain-teleport-combo x 3 - all, the enemy lies xD.
But seriously, my favorite fighter - Ermak. Beautiful and powerful techniques, stylish costume plus the overall flavor of the mysterious dark ninja. Telekinesis on background, frost, green, and purple snot and fire the rest of the fighters look cool and I would even say elegant. And teleport Ermak - generally the second most effective after the Scorpion, and maybe even on a par - at least he is no worse. And techniques unnecessary he is not ,and need everything in place (unlike some others who have, ahem, a bunch of techniques and use two-three at best - the same Sayraks makes fine any newbies, comp to medium'a and lovers single grid in combination with teleport. Bombs, and different distortions with a chainsaw - a pleasure for cyberaction. Or Sector, which can be easy to play with one teleport with uppercut). For the sake of the balance of the former cheater the Nuba Saibot did anticitera, a former ruthless killer of all Sub-zero was a terrible brake, which even Almighty tackle does not always save.

S
Sten. 26.10.19

scorpion And Cyrax.

d
danteinero 26.10.19

Scorpion, noob and sub-zero I like

H
Honey Cocaine 26.10.19

Don't know why, but I am glad jade. Fast fighter, and if you adapt quickly to do the invincibility that many can easily kill, and I love fighters without any teleporters and lotions make the enemy combat ineffective(like the harpoon or freeze). Besides, she's just sexy and cute), as after the victory she goes down the pole,mmmm.

S
SilverXray 26.10.19

Noob-Saibot Scorpion Sub-zero and Sayraks!

S
Snake Eyes. 26.10.19

The Scorpion,Sub-Zero,Sayraks,Kitana,Kabal

G
Galapagos 26.10.19

For me it is Sub - zero,interesting story,cool costumes,and in General he's just cool!

D
Dina_Mit 26.10.19

as prikolnulo to play for Barack hilarious combo. Scorpio of course the coolest if you know how to play him. and funny cheat Persians smoke and damn this fool forgot the four....................................................................and Shiva.

N
NothinkTobe 26.10.19

The best character of any mortal Kombat is - Pikachu!=)) Lightning, lightning, rosbeg and kick and all GG! :D

D
DragonCommander56 26.10.19

Scorpion and Sub-zero (Scorpion is the best because of the powerful beats,hook,fire control and he has a great fatality and Sub-zero because of his combo with a sword which can be any enemy to soak well and very strong)
Secondary best Noob Saibot and Reptile.

d
dimakozhanov 26.10.19

Jean-Claude In-A-Pitcher-Ladies.
very smart

d
dimakozhanov 26.10.19

tyrik153
I also love