3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rancor7 19.11.20 01:52 am

How do jealouss with shields fall? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Reached 130 litres, calmly overwhelmed the revue in Oxenfurdshire 130 lvl. I can't do 90 litres in Ledestershire, Gloucestershire. Tell me the tactics, perks?
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kenuey489 02.12.20

Counterattack, dodging for the back - blow (when the skill will acquire, then in general the machine will jump behind the back). Yuzai onions with explosive powder, but in general learn to counterattack. Once you feel the system, everyone will be bugs and even those who are 50 litres taller.

R
Rancor7 02.12.20

I didn't understand how the dodging for the back works, the skill was acquired. I press the viola - rolls back. How do you jump behind your back?

K
Konstantin Ditrih 02.12.20

jump on it, not from. In general, two spears in both hands unwind any this lute game.

S
Shumer 02.12.20

They're a great "squeeze" with a dagger. It is very convenient that when you release the button, the character automatically jumps back.

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

Kenuey489
what counter attacks when he 90% hits with red and gold attacks that don't counter

Z
Zhurik18 02.12.20

SPR1GGAN
"golden" attacks can be countered.

K
Kenuey489 02.12.20

SPR1GGAN
And on the red pre-acquired the skill, make a "bounce" on the enemy and thus you will take his attack and formed behind his back

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

Kenuey489
I was already swaying and without the passives just in the timing between attacks killed, and when he drank the hilt of a pounding of a bow