3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgeniy Glavnyy 19.11.20 01:52 am

PRoblems with bek feed. (Shift 2: Unleashed)

The whole Internet has been cleaned, nowhere has found a solution. I can't even cut off the feedback stupidly to go on an empty steering wheel. Can anyone come across? Worth a patch.
40 Comments
Sort by:
I
INFERNO MAYHEM 19.11.20

Yes, there is such a problem with the disappearance of the reverse. You have to hit the escapade and then get back into the race. In the Logitech Profile steering settings, remove the Center spring to 0 and all the others except, I have a top slider for 30. Tick the Allow game settings something like that. In the game itself, the force is 50. Sometimes you want a steering wheel to be heavier on some cars, and on others easier.

E
Evgeniy Glavnyy 19.11.20

All tried. Either it is wooden, or there is no effect of the break-ups, or they are there, but the steering wheel in the center does not go away, or goes to the center, but with such force that it is not possible to twist it, and all this happens in some erable proportion I haven't had a 2 percent effect and there's no steering wheel. And then it's a full pipe.

N
Nesferatus 19.11.20

Eugene Main
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

N
Nesferatus 19.11.20

Spring and Damper can do 0, overal effect by 30%, then you can twist the little finger. I like my settings, the turn in the anlishite is weak and so. For comparison in the test drive anlimited played hay, that's where the hard steering wheel:))

E
Evgeniy Glavnyy 19.11.20

Nesferatus
It's less set up, but it's very lacking to return to the center, it just doesn't. I've got a game 100 percent, and in the profile tab of the edith-special game setting-70-35-20 enableng center spring tick costs 130 percent-uzer hastening a stylus pitchfork tick worth- and below another spe It's worth it, too, though it's not a ponto. It's a big step even when you're able to reduce the curbs, it doesn't reduce anything.

N
Nesferatus 19.11.20

Well, such a feedback... I'm used to heavy driving. Even on some wheelbarrows help in the steering, for the floats aka puck on the ice (

N
Nesferatus 19.11.20

Eugene Main
I got the handle on the wheel. Everything set up, and now the car does not talk on the track:)
All evil turned out to be in the enabl centering spring. We don't need this shit, it's the car that's talking. Explain. The fact that the feedback on our steering wheel is realized through gear gears, unlike the more expensive models aka G25/27, where the feedback is presented in the form of a belt transmission. Duck, there's a little backlash between our gears, you'll feel it if you turn the steering wheel a centimeter to the left and right. In a game with the exposed option of enabl centering spring, when turning in any direction, before the feedback is activated, the machine is not controlled (luft between the gears), it is only a fraction of a second, but it is enough that the wheel is worn as a kicking whore, because it triggers the return of the steering wheel to the center even at a centimeter of its turn, where once we have a luft to the gear. And only when the gears match we feel the weight of the steering wheel. That is, turn left-machine floats the very fraction of a second, gears bite we keep control, drove further to the right, the same-where backlash, the car floats. Explained as much as he could. In general, remove the enabl centering spring, and open the game on a new) Control mode necessarily Elite. Turn to your taste put, I overalt on 100 and in the game then on 100.Then drove on a couple of three tracks, from all 4-5 seconds of his record removed:)))))) And then, so not straining. Good luck guy:)
pix.PlayGround.ru

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 19.11.20

I have these settings in the profile and the game. Steers wonderfully, worth the patch Shift 2:Unleashed 1.01, the steering wheel MOMO Racing FFW.
PlayGround.ru
PlayGround.ru

E
Evgeniy Glavnyy 19.11.20

there is a link.html.

E
Evgeniy Glavnyy 19.11.20

Total Effects Stregth" - the overall power of feedback effects
"Spring Effect Stregth" - the power of the depreciation effect
"Damper Effect Stregth" - the force of the damping effect (recoil when hitting the curbs, as well as in collisions)
"Enable Centering Spring" includes the return effect to the center - in most cases, this option is off, and the "Centering Spring Strength" option regulates its power
"Use Special Steering Wheel Settings" includes the steering settings
"Report Combine Pedals" ticks include a joint mode of gas and brake pedals, or, in other words, gas and brake pedals start using the same axis. In most cases, this option is disabled, but it may be needed to be compatible with older games
"Degrees Of Rotation" is a steering angle different from the standard
"Use Special Game Settings" includes the use of special settings for the game. In most cases, this option is enabled
"Allow Game To Adjust Settings" lets the game change settings. In most cases, this option is enabled.

E
Evgeniy Glavnyy 19.11.20

Nesferatus
You've got a lot of chatter because at 270 degrees on the axis, you've got 80 percent of the steering wheel's sensitivity, which is logically wrong! More will suit the wheels with 600-700 degrees. Since 100 percent is 900 degrees, consider it yourself. I will not explain, it is easier to read and understand. The bottom line is that if you put 33, then the first degrees of your steering wheel, will be equal to the degrees of the steering wheel g 25 for example, and the further the angle of the turn, the shorter the degrees become to copy the entire turn in 450 degrees, which is not on your steering wheel. You've turned the steering wheel on 10 countings, and on the same logger-on it's all 25 countings, you know the difference?

D
DemianTh 19.11.20

No matter what's behind the wheel, momo or G25-27, in the game the sensitivity of the steering wheel, gas and brake should be 50, the sensitivity of the speed of 0,dead zones -0 is just so it turns out full linear control. At other values the steering wheel virtual and real will not correspond, hence the lag and delay of control
In the profile enable centering spring should be turned off - this is the power of returning the steering wheel to the middle position, this option is only used for games where there is no feedback per se (e.g. old NFS). do not change the sensitivity of the steering wheel in values other than 50..this little to compensate, still the extreme positions of the steering wheel will meet the maximum angle of the wheels. If you do not have enough revs and want to twist the steering wheel, for example on momo, it will not be - buy the steering wheel at 900 degrees and better slow down before the turn, the correct entrance is provided ))). so get used to the steering wheels that you have, it's not that hard. As a last resort, you can zoom in on or down the angle of the wheels in the car settings.

E
Evgeniy Glavnyy 19.11.20

DemianTh
Don't mislead people! the sensitivity of the steering wheel is not linearity. In this case, the starting point is the real steering wheel of any car, 900 degrees! (at least game) steering wheel on the boat do not count))) So full linearity, it's a steering wheel 900 degrees, and 100 percent sensitivity, where one click on the steering wheel, equals one degree (click) of the turn, no more than not less, and so throughout the axis.50 percent on the steering wheel 900 degrees will mean that the earliest degree will be equal to two clicks of the steering wheel, and the latest on the steering wheel. That's 1 click 2 degrees. Do you catch it? Based on this pattern, the 900-degree steering wheel put 50 percent sensitivity delirium, because the steering wheel will be at early degrees slow, and incorrect in relation to real cars.only 100 percent!!! Although if you like that flag in hand!
But on the steering wheels with less working degrees, you need to put sensitivity relative to degrees!!!
And again, if you don't understand something, don't mislead the others!!!
That's why the option is not called linearity, but sensitivity, and measured not in food plus minus minus and in percentages, and the interest is known to be relative!!! but here's the relative value I've described above.

D
DemianTh 19.11.20

Eugene Main
Sensitivity in this game equal to 50 is a complete match of the position of the virtual steering wheel relative to the steering wheel real, this is the linearity, absolutely on all the wheels of the other is not given, the angle of rotation is quite different, and not in any car the angle of turnover is 900am degrees. in the national classics it is more, and in the formula no more than 240.
you should first understand what the sensitivity settings mean in this game before writing about 100% value on 900-degree steering wheels

E
Evgeniy Glavnyy 19.11.20

DemianTh
Well, tell me why raise the sensitivity on the steering wheel in 900 degrees, if you can just reduce the number of degrees? sensitivity is made for steering wheels other than 900 degrees, so that they can be adjusted to a smooth rotation at the early corners. There is no need to make linearity for steering wheels with a full angle! in the 270-degree formula, and how do you think if the steering wheel is turned by 1 percent, the wheels will also shift by 1 percent? Or how much?
And again, you're getting an interest rate, but what's 1 percent in our case? that's a percentage of what? if 50 percent, it's 50 percent of what? Don't you catch illogicality in terms of complete linearity equal to 50 percent? The very notion is absurd by definition.

D
DemianTh 19.11.20

Eugene Main
if in this game there would be separate sliders sensibility and linearity, it would be a completely different picture, such as in GRID for example.here it is linearity called sensitivity in the settings and the adjustment is not from the value of 0 in - or q, but from 50%.. That's 50% sensuality is 0 linearity, so done in all games from sim bin

E
Evgeniy Glavnyy 19.11.20

DemianTh
and even assuming that 50 percent is linearity, how much do you need to put a percentage on the steering wheel 270 degrees to get the same sensitivity at the early corners with a 900-degree handle? 16-17? is it a third of 50? Or another number? if else is what and why? The math is simple.

E
Evgeniy Glavnyy 19.11.20

DemianTh
Wait, what does 50 percent sensitivity mean is 0 linearity? the linearity and sensitivity of the word is different, and they are washed away!!!. Do you know that 50% is half? then it was logical to make 200% scale, not 100, and we have exactly 100!!! and answer the question from the post above.

D
DemianTh 19.11.20

No, it's not a simple math, the game has such a parameter as the angle of the steering wheel it determines how much to make the body moves between 2 extreme points, from the far left to the far right. Naturally on the steering wheel with the installation of 900 degrees of revs will be more than 240, and only. and the game can display it on the screen, on the full range of the steering dummy will be with interceptions for the entire range. but on the steering wheel of momo in principle in the settings can not be value more than it is able to scroll. it is incorrect to compare the steering wheel with different angles of turn and try to fit them under each other. it's about the feeling that the game is not exactly a sensitivity as such. it would be correct to call it linearity

D
DemianTh 19.11.20

Eugene Main
Just enter the game, put the sensitivity of the steering wheel at 50%, turn the camera out of the cabin and twist the steering wheel