3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avdyslav 19.11.20 01:52 am

Duplicating sound from speakers to microphone - how to fix it?

Hello! I may not have quite written the headline, and yet. When there is a sound from the output speakers (someone speaks by communication, music or just sound), then it (sound) is defined as if it is coming from a microphone. Because of this, for example, people hear echoes in the disscord. How can this be fixed? Thank you in advance. The sound card is built-in (mate.fee msi b360 intel motherboard), use the driver Nvidia Hight Diferent Audio, because they were included in the set.
Please help.
26 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 19.11.20

Avdyslav
Is the speakers off the same stuff?
If it disappears, it's the feedback effect. T.E. The sound walks on the ring with an echo. It helps to reduce the sensitivity of the microphone and use instead of headphone speakers.
And if you put the sound on the speakers for the whole, thiogd you can get a very interesting effect, for a more successful experiment, the microphone can be brought to the speaker and knock on it.
And maybe you're being bugged by the KGB.
Joke :)

A
Avdyslav 19.11.20

Ryazancev
I'm sorry, it's not the speakers, it's the headphones, and they're connected to the front panel. And it's all normal.

R
Ryazancev 19.11.20

Avdyslav
That's it. Everything became clear. Most likely, the quality of the case is unsatisfactory. I mean the pad, the cord and the entrance on the muzzle 3.5mm. In general, it is normal, he had such troubles many times. It's just to stick in the right hole ("back hole").

A
Avdyslav 19.11.20

Ryazancev
Stop, that is, the front is just another corrosi with, or change the body?

R
Ryazancev 19.11.20

Avdyslav
I know for sure, there was experience. On the cheap buildings there were all sorts of problems with the front sound panel. But whether the change of hull will help - is uncertain. Maybe the sound tract (divorce) of the budget mother is to blame. If it is possible to find a discrete sound to check, one of the two conclusions is confirmed.
1 - Mommy
2 - Hull
He has long moved from the built-in sound to the alternative. And the headphones are stupidly steamed with speakers through the brancher. There's probably no other way to make my sound. There are no 3.5 mm of inseparables on it.

.Chiken 19.11.20

Avdyslav
Make sure this is turned off (stereo mixer) xD
Screen

A
Avdyslav 19.11.20

Ryazancev
Well, I have a guarantee, I think I can replace

R
Ryazancev 19.11.20

Avdyslav
It's normal behavior, not marriage. I don't think a replacement will help. All sorts of stuff was on my experience with the insertion and the front panel. The only thing that will help to identify the culprit is a discrete sound. And everything will be clear at once. Another diagnosis will be difficult to carry out. You need at least one unit of properly functioning equipment for inspection. The method of exclusion.
Stupidly there are signal tip from the microphone, and here's the reason.....
To start, log on and turn off all possible improvements and effects in the settings of the real library, and maybe a software glitch. Can the driver roll for a sample (stable) from the site of the mother. In the wind, too, turn off the volume sound (Sonic).
Or maybe you should just optimize (to be convenient to use) the connection from the back. I've now branched out and the headphone wire is elongating with shielding.

A
Avdyslav 19.11.20

Ryazancev
I sent to the PC service three days ago that Windu would be re-improved, I did it and installed all the drivers, the is the same, so there is no to improve the sound, and with the real, I have the same nvidia hd audio, so that nothing with the real estate I have no

A
Avdyslav 19.11.20

Ryazancev
By the way, when I a week ago carried with this problem in the service, the one where they collected pe and where there is a guarantee, said everything clean, but no. Maybe a connector or something. Well, I think it's okay, let alone if the problem is in the corrosiun, just a convert will buy. Thanks for the response

l
lokkie 19.11.20

Avdyslav wrote:
so I don't have anything with reality.
Religion prevents it from being turned on? )
Maybe it's because of n-vidia and glitches.

R
Ryazancev 19.11.20

Avdyslav
Wait, where do you stick your microphone and headphones on? If in the front panel, how do you from HDMI or DP sound gets to the front panel of the system??? The front panel itself does not have a CAP, but simply is an extension for analogue output. In this case, you should thoroughly understand the logic of what is happening.
Try to cut down NVIDIA, Turn on the realtec with drivers displaying headphone connections (And then Windy will probably be, and probably will not normally funcyclize).
Sound from Invidium This is the transmission of sound on the body or monitor by a digit, and the CAP (digit-similar converter) already turns this signal into sound on the speakers of a tv, monitor or other device. And only then from this device you can pick up the sound through 3.5mm (tv or monitor). But in this case, the sound will be worse reality, T.K. CAA embedded in the monikers and telly is very, as well as their dynamics, but for them this quality is quite.
Don't boil, but figure it out, my dog isn't so deep buried.

A
Avdyslav 19.11.20

Ryazancev
I stick the micro and headphones in the front panel, so there's this stuff going on. When I'm in the front only with headphones and micro at the back, everything's fine.

R
Ryazancev 19.11.20

Avdyslav
Well, here's the solution. So there's a mic tip because of the shitty rations and the pins on the front.

l
lokkie 19.11.20

Ryazancev wrote:
If in the front panel, how do you from HDMI or DP sound gets to the front panel of the system???
If on the top ten, the nests are combined by default. It's all set up through a real-thos console, just it needs to be set up by default, in the additional settings:
Spoiler
There's also a microphone setting, with different effects eliminated if necessary:
Spoiler
Choosing the source of the sound, you can directly switch from the panel what you need.
Spoiler
For headphones with a microphone especially Realtek HD 2nd output is made.
He apparently just is not tuned, so phoning through the speakers of the monitor.

A
Avdyslav 19.11.20

Ryazancev
That is, still carried to the service for a guarantee?

A
Avdyslav 19.11.20

lokkie
I don't have speakers.

R
Ryazancev 19.11.20

Avdyslav
Be kind to paraphrase. And better deal with the slow yourself, Vaughn above you Loki tells. Until you understand a lot of unnecessary fussy movements to produce, and how it turns out that the fault is not the system at all, and misunderstanding.

l
lokkie 19.11.20

Avdyslav
Especially since. Why, then, is you worth the source of the n-vidia signal? The B360 has a standard ALC892, and by default it's on rather than n-video. You're just blowing your brains out. )

A
Avdyslav 19.11.20

lokkie
I'll tell you the honesty, I'm surprised myself. A week ago came, there were firewood he nvid, after the first reinstalling of the wind, put these wood, after 2 sense