3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insel260 19.11.20 01:53 am

XBOX SX Can't log in when I use Wi-Fi

Hello world. The question is, when I connect my console via Wi-Fi, I can't go into my profile. Gives the error 0x80a40008.
There is only one accounting.
I reset my XBOX account and went back in , didn't help.
Direct from the wire everything works, does not want exactly via Wi-Fi connect.
The reception signal is strong and stable. Speed 150 m/bit.
Router dumped and rebooted countless times.
Nat strict. He also writes that it is worth a double NAT.

What could be the problem? Help me figure it out, please.
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 19.11.20

insel260
insel260 wrote:
I also noticed that forza Horizon 4 does not have the ability to play online
Is the subscription active?
P.s console is the same top, what are the problems?))

i
insel260 19.11.20

Lex-one
All the games are bought. I never took a signature.
Any technique sooner or later always starts to have problems.

L
Lex-one 19.11.20

insel260
insel260 wrote:
I never took a signature.
Oh, so you have to subscribe to the network.
You didn't know?

i
insel260 19.11.20

Lex-one

This is a technical problem, but I can't understand what it's all about, either the router or the console itself. Or maybe even with the provider. If you want to write nonsense and sharpen, go to another forum. I need help from people who are familiar with this problem.

L
Lex-one 19.11.20

insel260
I don't know, you're right, you don't need multiplayer subscriptions on boxing and flat.
I'm just an inventor.

.Chiken 19.11.20

insel260
As if, on consoles to play any multiplayer you need an appropriate subscription, which should not be confused with gamepas and other subscriptions that give games xD
On thexbox it's xbox live gold, which you buy either separately or buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes xD
If you don't have one of these subscriptions, don't be surprised that you're not allowed into the xD multiplayer.
And the fact that you can not go into your profile when connecting on the waffle - most likely, bug, try to resets settings console, if it is there. At the same time you can try to click the ranges in the router, suddenly... Won't help - just fix xD

i
insel260 19.11.20

Lex-one
I don't care about the network mode, I need to go into the account, and pulling the cable to another room is not an option. My only option is wi-fi. I need help with that.
Again, I have A TECHNICAL PROBLEM. You can leave your sharpness and flood in the console section vs pc.

.Chiken 19.11.20

insel260
Calm down, we make it clear to you the main points of using the console, so that in the future there are no questions about this xD
My thoughts on those parts I have already expressed xD

i
insel260 19.11.20

.Chiken
Yes, well, I'm sorry. Already bombing from this steam. All day long, like a shaman with a tambourine run (a bun console).
I forgot that I had a subscription for a few years active, because I did not pay attention to it.
The set-top box settings also reset. It doesn't help. I'm thinking, maybe it could be a nat case, maybe it's not going to make you go to waifai?

L
Lex-one 19.11.20

insel260
In this case, check whether the cable is connected.
If so, you can simply pass under warranty.