3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ely Maze 19.11.20 01:53 am

Is it worth playing? (Deus Ex)

I played in the deus ex human revolution want to try to play in the 1 part

and so here are a few questions

1) As the style game itself
2) Whether it goes to win7 and whether there are any errors

right now it's worth 20p
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 19.11.20

Ely Maze
If the genre and setting like, does not frighten the old graphon then definitely worth it, the game is awesome.
It without problems even on 10 vinda will go, look for a guide to installation there will be possible to improve the picture.

E
Ely Maze 19.11.20

saa0891
and how about the voiceover there is a normal Russian voiceover

J
JoKeRD07 19.11.20

Ely Maze
Only if it's a fan. But English is already good. The style is the same HR, but on a greater emphasis of stealth. Played on win10 x64 and everything went perfectly, on 7 should go. I can still advise the mod GMDX

g
gmh4589 02.12.20

Ely Maze
Fan voiceover, this is the worst voiceover of all time, better to play with sabs.
And it is definitely worth it to pass. If the graphics seem scary, there are a few mods to improve

E
Ely Maze 02.12.20

gmh4589
As then, the graphics are not important to me the main gameplay

G
Grizzled Player 12.04.21

Ely Maze
If the graphics are not a stumbling block and you appreciate good gameplay, then definitely try to play the first part. In this regard, it remained the best, paradoxically ... In the last parts, in pursuit of the best graphics and fashionable innovations, the gameplay itself could not be repeated in half ...

Z
Zoran 198 03.09.22

Now I'm playing. The game is normal. The graph is of course the beginning of 00, but it's interesting to play.