3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 26.10.19 04:08 am

Kovalev spoilers (ATOM RPG)

As it is hard-I finished the quest chain for Kovalev,so long worked for him,sweat and blood get the components for the machine,I thought in the end the machine will get us the hell there,there was only obogrety body but could give the possibility at least to fix it.
Moreover Kovalev in the end even dying,with it you can not even get to talk to him and not dying to hear it (learn that Kate is his daughter,although it is possible to find out sooner, with the right skill) simply because it will finish off the bandits (if you play on survival then all tin),as this quest is very upset,the only consolation a premium gun which is slightly better than the Makarov.

Spoiler

PS
How I am glad that in this game many friends on our movies characters,Kovalev is no exception,the prototype was Aniskin (Mikhail Zharov) in a series of films.
3 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hammerlock 30.12.20

I got depressed from his death

F
FallOut0877 29.01.21

there are also options under which he can survive? as far as I remember, if not to tell the brow, from whom he asks for spare parts. but about the car, there is a worker at the location where mutants guard the scrap metal
saa0891

F
FallOut0877 29.01.21

Hammerlock
I was sad too