3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LightOut 19.11.20 03:14 am

Bad or evil (Fable 3)

Is it possible to be a good, good king and at the same time save everyone from darkness?
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
del69 19.11.20

And you try it!! Of course, you can - but you have to sweat a lot - for evil is always easier =^_^=

w
wirmfrost 19.11.20

It is possible but it is necessary to strain it is unreal, it is necessary to play for a very long time, and if everything is to be carried out for a week and a half and it, even though you play budes 24 hours a day, you need to earn at least 18 lamas before you become king and put in the treasury. It's better to get a coach or you'll be tormented for a long time.

G
Gaargod24 19.11.20

buy up real estate, get babos
for the first thousand which earned bought a booth from the free, gradually bought up all
now there is nowhere to put money, more than 30 lamas have been dug up

X
Xenus37 19.11.20

wirmfrost addict? It only takes 6.5 million to fend off the darkness.
Snow.... Can. But we'll have to try. After all, for good deeds leave money from the treasury

I
Italiano2012 19.11.20

What?

m
m1x_T1mMy 19.11.20

Italiano2012
What?
if the treasury is less than 6.5 kk then kill the civilian population (1 coin q 1 person, do not remember exactly) if you want to continue to play then better for good pass

Snow....
Is it possible to be a good, good king and at the same time save everyone from darkness?
really easy, just for a good pass longer if you want everyone alive (except Walter)

M
Maxizoid 19.11.20

I basically played for evil, but to the army training camp I had 8kk in my wallet.) and leave Fable 3 on and every 5 minutes you will go about 100k.Second option: buy all the real estate and perform tasks (kill time in the game, not in the real :))

N
N1KO VS PLAYBOY xD 19.11.20

good to be in 100,000,000,000,000, better
because good Persians love and good will not be seen and afraid

d
del69 19.11.20

the second time I passed, I was perfectly angry - karma for the Dark Side was already off the scale - I cut out the civilians obliquely at me looked at me, etc. etc. I owned absolutely all the real estate and businesses of Albion. that you can buy - and then.... Then I pumped my personal belongings into the kahna - the people immediately forgave me all the atrocities and over me to the last mission caught fire halo.
But then everyone wore me on my hands and gave gifts on every corner XDDDDD

G
Genesis_Stormrage 19.11.20

N1KO VS PLAYBOY xD
Good and loved and hated, credit. D

K
Kuzko 19.11.20

A
Aleksey Astafev 123 19.11.20

Italiano2012
I don't think so. Then a lot of interesting quests. Reporter: The rebel fortress will pass and open 3 new locations, 2 costumes, demonic door in the Raven Fortress (Rebel Fortress), etc., etc. . And many quests for example in the Fortress Vronya each time a new task. Nearby on... Stop! I won't tell you, you'll find out. But it will be interesting.