3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
volt70 19.11.20 03:14 am

Dog? (Fable 3)

Above the dog hangs "The job!", whistling does not call and does not look for anything.
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoxxyBabee 19.11.20

just run after her, she'll lead you to the task.

w
wirmfrost 19.11.20

and my dog began to limp, one paw holds up and whines, how to fix.

D
DanikW 19.11.20

How many variants of dog pairs are in the game?))

d
darthlocius 19.11.20

DanikW, if without DLC, then 2: collie and boxer

V
VoVuSP 19.11.20

GAWNUKWEKA
Most likely, the side of the side limps from the trainer, namely "ONE HIT KILLS". I limped in front of Aurora, and then she came to life. Perhaps he will recover after some game time. And it is better not to leave the location where limped and immediately load the car preservation.

A
Adept PC 19.11.20

Not the lads, not because of the trainer, the dog limped. I checked, she's both with the steiner and without limping. Who knows how to cure?

V
VoVuSP 19.11.20

Kommisiren
If you start to limp when "One Hit Kill" is turned on, it's too late to turn off. This lameness will be written into preservation. Now at least with the trainer, though without, even if you have cancer, it's only that the earlier one will save you. It's the same fact as you've been to one of The One Hit Kill and the dog is crying now. You don't think I wrote in vain:
"it's better not to leave the location where you limped and immediately load the car."
See this trainer: http://www.playground.ru/cheats/44709/ it has a new feature "Heal Buddies!" (Treating friends!). The trainer itself is working, but the function has not been tested.

d
dimidroll113 19.11.20

Please tell me about the dog's quest. Went for the dog, that would take the task she brought to the destroyed gate in Yasnadol, there is still a beggar on the left (if you stand with your back to the gates of the city) and it is worth spinning (behind the tail). Don't take the job!!! Go to another location the dog stands on the spot with a task sign above his head.

M
Muholovka 19.11.20

people why is it impossible to rename a dog? and there is only one breed.

A
Aleksey Astafev 123 19.11.20

wirmfrost
Change to "Normal Complexity"

A
Aleksey Astafev 123 19.11.20

Flycatcher
I have the same stuff. And the sister can change the breed.
P.S. I can also change the breed, but only for a boxer, and that's only when you open the chest in a hunting lodge.
P.S.S. Although she downloaded the game for herself and for me the same file. Weird.