3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jexmaster 19.11.20 03:14 am

Stuck in a tree) (Fable 3)

Actually, the problem is described in the title of the theme) The character is stuck in a tree. There are no old saves, I can't teleport it, because the ESC key does not appear room with a servant) By the way, the game with an update, which promised that the character will not get stuck in a tree ( Maybe, who faced a similar situation or knows how to solve the problem? (
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Galaxy 19.11.20

Jexmaster
How can it not appear room with a servant? What's coming up? Is the ESC key working? Well I got stuck like something in the rocks on the aurora, but clicking on the ESC ended up in the room and without problems teleported.

V
VoVuSP 19.11.20

Galaxy
With some bugs, the clavy handler may not work completely or partially.

Jexmaster
You don't have to use the Esc key for a teleport, you can use the "Map" button. Maybe it works.

J
Jexmaster 19.11.20

Nothing works except the choice of a weapon screech on a mouse, a shot and a sight from a gun)

V
VoVuSP 19.11.20

Jexmaster
Alas, the roll is completely blind. Sad! Preservation needs to be done. Despite the update, there are bugs in the game. And the update from where, if not here took, try to roll this http://www.playground.ru/files/47894/. There's nothing to lose, since there's no security. I had a similar situation at the beginning of the first pass of the game, only I got stuck between the stones. True Klava worked for me, but it was no use in the beginning of teleports. And the update put with the image. He downloaded the update separately, and after downloading the game GG was no longer between the stones, but nearby. Of course, not the fact that it will help you, but as a straw to try.

T
TraitorVile 19.11.20

hello from 2016, you can still get stuck in a tree....

A
Alexandrovitch 19.11.20

TraitorVile
In Dragon Age: Inquisition you can also get stuck in a tree, it's not surprising to me.

A
Aleksey Astafev 123 19.11.20

Jexmaster
How are there no saves?

A
Aleksey Astafev 123 19.11.20

I've never been stuck anywhere. Niv stones, no trees, etc., etc.

C
Capdornan 03.11.21

Hello from 2021, stuck NPC from the quest "The Lost Child". Stsuka, I play on the Xbox series, the quest will not be completed ...