3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 19.11.20 03:15 am

Shadow Warrior 2 in 8K (Shadow Warrior 2)

In short, I dared to do it and filmed it!!!!!))))))) Just Satan, not performance)))))))))
That's what the true power of the dark side should look like))))
Who's funny and who's not??? I personally rue - I can't))))))
I decided to take three hours and start to pass with such an adav phps. Remember everything called)))) That is the time of Riva TnT.

Come those just for the sake of interest measure "lings" in terms of the number of phps with such permission) Who has how much?
43 Comments
Sort by:
N
No more drugs 19.11.20

Prim Myshivur
It's a masochism. ...

M
Malice 19.11.20

Pffff is a wimp, he didn't even reach the demons)

A
Alexander Bekker 19.11.20

>3840x2160
>8K
A yellow header in all its glory. Or simpler: you just don't know what 8K is.

K
K3DR 19.11.20

I was reminded of the third witch on the note.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 19.11.20

No more drugs...
Believe me, it's not masochism))))

M

Malice
No, demons have nothing to do with it. Just for example decided to post a small video. Now I've got the demons. Just a t-truth)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

M

Fade Baker
That's for people like you, I specifically pointed out the markings on the quality of textures to two styms.
Explain:
I'll put a resolution of 4k and the resolution scale of the texture 200 and get the resolution of all this pleasure 7680 to 4320. That is 8K. And yet everywhere. As for 4k, this game gives me only 55-63 fps with such permission. It's not playable. Ehhh.......
Here is a video for you specifically under your intelligence:

J
John14b 19.11.20

run in 640x480 weakly))))))) Lagodra is notable. Do you have two 980? the second card has something download dancing

A
Alexander Bekker 19.11.20

Prim Myshivur
I didn't immediately notice that there's a resolution scaling in this game. It is not necessary to immediately draw sharp and hasty conclusions just because of inattention.
P.S. Very nice and beautiful game, and optimization at the height. I have an average of 60 FPS on the GTX 750 Ti (all included, but textures are high and the shadows are medium, the rest is set at maximum).

M

John14b
Hmm.... I've noticed it, too. Somewhere 100, somewhere and 60. The most interesting thing is when I play on a 150 texture resolution scale and a screen resolution of 2560 on 1440 is that all the see-we are loaded at 99-100.
run in 640x480 weakly)))))))
What's the point? It's one thing to see 8k. Don't understand....

M

Fade Baker
To be honest, to the point of fact! I thought you were a local, royal troll. He had a call sign, too, that looked a lot like yours. That's why I thought so. By the way, run the game on the resolution of 4k and 8k. How many times I looked at the graphics between these two resolutions, I never found where the quality of graphonia is better.
And then, if you write this next time, write about my favorite color - green. And then yellow, as that jaundice reminds)))

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.20

the computer doesn't pull shit. Wait for new volts in the performance of eugea with water and sent food.

N
No more drugs 19.11.20

Prim Myshivur
I couldn't do that.)

M

MunchkiN 616
Oooh!!!! Great Martyr 616!!!) Priest of peck-video cards. Welcome to you (no bang)
What's the point? Volts or Lomonosovs.... I'm not going to go under that permission, even when I buy two 1080TI. You know it's going to be a year before the 8k pull at 67 and then fps. I think it will be somewhere in 2027-2030. In the meantime, my job is to beat 4k in any games. All hope for the hush!

M

No more drugs...
It's a nightmare!!!! I know, yes. But if you knew what the quality of textures with such a resolution in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, I'd talk differently. Honestly, it's starting to set me up for a slide show (But it's worth it!!!!))) I only saw this when I was on the Riva TNT when I was sitting on it.

X
X_ray_83 19.11.20

Prim Myshivur
"As for 4k, this game gives me only 55-63 fps with such permission"
Do you have a 60Nz monitor in total, what are you trying to play 100fps and 4k? It's a sly one!
And 4k is 4096 × 3112 it is even heavier)))

X
X_ray_83 19.11.20

In this game, the main thing is not graphics and fps, here 100% need Monique 144Hz and then understand the beauty of the game ! In general, you are all not in the subject))))

M

X_ray_83
Wat????
It's really a conspiracy))))
Another one....
So, I'll copy my text for the eleventh time:
What does this happen again, how many stories the monitor supports the phps???? Well I have a 60Hz monitor, but for some reason in games I see a huge difference in comfort between 50 and 65 fps, between 60 and 80 fps and between 80.90 and 130 fps, etc. oh yes, I probably have a third eye that supports 100 frames))))))) never understood this delirium mixing gertz and phps! The difference is always visible, the more the better. And everything is clearly visible and felt!

J
John14b 19.11.20

Prim Myshivur
"640x480 weak)))))) but I burn) the game probably does not support such permission)

M

X_ray_83
Pekabir, are you really right!!!! Why buy new super tops in SLI! When I don't see the difference in my 60th moniker between 50-60-80 and 120 phps.
God, for what......