3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gmh4589 19.11.20 03:15 am

The comp runs through the fold

I'm putting together a new computer. Bought all the basic details, collected, include - cooler spinning, light on the mother is burning, outwardly everything works, but the signal on the monitor does not go. Turned it off, then turned it on again, the signal went. In general, turns on through once, well, sometimes once 10 in a row turns on without problems, and sometimes 10 times not.
Sin on the mother, more specifically on the chip bios, came to this conclusion, as a couple of times a successful launch occurred after its reset and after an attempt to update it with a flash drive. In addition, after the purchase of the mother found out that this model has a large percentage of marriage.
Another (but here is already more dubious) may have taken not quite suitable operation. I didn't find the material in the documentation, so I bought one bar at random, I decided if I would buy the rest of the bar afterwards. Suspicions fell on the operative almost immediately, and plus after a successful launch looked in Speccy PC parameters, and the operative was given the wrong parameters (standing 800 MHz, instead of the stated 1600 MHz).

Iron is worth this:
Mother: Asus M5A78L-M USB3
Percentage: AMD FX-6300
Opera: AMD DIMM DDR3 1600MGz 11-11-11-28
800 watts, there's no shade to it.
The rest (hull, drives) is not very important

All on warranty, you need to know what the problem is, and if it's in the iron to exchange or pass for repairs
I would be very grateful to the council)
10 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 19.11.20

Don't you have a graphics card?

g
gmh4589 19.11.20

bazilews
Not yet, the mother has an integrated

b
bazilews 19.11.20

gmh4589
So you have a problem with the monitor or the system manager?

g
gmh4589 19.11.20

bazilews
With the system, I kind of painted everything.
The monitor works perfectly

L
Len4ik00N 19.11.20

gmh4589
to determine the cause of the malfunction can help the speaker, or banal tossing of other, knowingly serviceable, spare parts. If you don't have any of the above, take your comp to the nearest soc for diagnosis.

g
gmh4589 19.11.20

Len4ik00N
There is no speaker, yesterday I wanted to buy nowhere, but this miracle of technology is not sold anywhere
the seller of one magaz killed with the phrase "Maybe there is, but what I will look for"
tried to make himself out of broken headphones, was able through them to hear a strange hissing sound, only remotely similar to a squeak
there are healthy HF, but there are exactly zero pieces suitable among them
Well, the service is already a last resort

D
Djonnikc 19.11.20

gmh4589
As for the operation, 800MHz should be specified, as this is its real frequency. For memory such as DDR, DDR2 and DDR3, the clock rate is doubled because two data operations are performed per bar. This is a shorter marketing indicator))
If there is a suspicion of the mother, then the easiest way is to put it all on the other mother. But usually, it's hard to do in a home setting, so to start checking the power unit. Because this behavior can be caused by a non-healthy block. At the same time, it is not difficult to do, you can ask a friend or at work to connect several cables. If it's the same, it's probably the reason for the mother. We're going to have to go to the CC.

L
Len4ik00N 19.11.20

gmh4589
gmh4589 wrote:
Well, the service is already a last resort
If more than 14 days have passed since the purchase of spare parts, then with a trip to the sc can be delayed, but if 14 days have not passed, it is better to hurry - after the expiration of this period the procedure of return/exchange is complicated. In addition, the service can document the malfunction of a particular part, and this will be a more weighty argument than your stories about how you managed to identify a faulty part, (!) even if the service did the same.

g
gmh4589 19.11.20

Djonnikc
Thank you for such a detailed response)
The block is unlikely, but perhaps, since it is from a cheap Chinese g... but judging by the reviews about this model of marriage there is rare, as not strange, the only thing many write that serves an average of 3 years
I think about the mother, because the launch of the PC not the first time may be due to faulty capacitors, and in the reviews of this mother someone had exactly the same symptoms. And then there are suspicions about the bios chip, but then most likely the computer would not have been turned on at all
I don't want to go to the service, and suddenly it turns out that what kind of wiring was badly stuck, or there was dust in the connector, and they will pull off as for a whole repair

g
gmh4589 19.11.20

bazilews
Len4ik00N
Djonnikc
thank you for your help, the problem seems to have solved
it turned out that the operation is not supported by the motherboard, hence the load