3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CryHunter 19.11.20 03:51 am

On how to make a 1299 level machine (The Crew)

First, you need the platinum parts of the 50th level on your car.
The easiest way to perform tasks on the skills of "jumping." Who cares?
All the details
Screen
Who doesn't see the screen. The list of parts: exhaust system, EBU, fuel injection system, turbocharger, gearbox, engine unit, tires, brakes, suspension, differential, weight reduction.

Further, you can see that the level of the machine is not 1299.
This can be corrected, for this you need to pump the skills shown in the screenshot. (Yes, they also affect the level of the machine)
Screen
That's it, there's nothing complicated about it. Although it is very tedious to get the details of the 50th lvl.
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArtyVision 19.11.20

Thank you, come in handy.

C
CheetahRus 19.11.20

agree, if all the cars are so improved, the "roof" will eat

C
CryHunter 19.11.20

CheetahRus
If you don't want to spend money, yes. And if they are not sorry, if there are parts of the 50th level for a certain class of the machine, you can buy these parts in the tuning workshop, only it will cost no less than 330k bucks, and maybe more.

c
chupchapchi 19.11.20

CryHunter
it's if you opened them, and so platinum 50lv you need to knock out first then you can buy

C
CryHunter 19.11.20

chupchapchi
I quote myself"if there are 50-level parts for a certain class of machine," I mentioned it.

c
chvova2008 19.11.20

jump---on-the-shore ridge--any kolymaga--all-details

I
Ikabot 19.11.20

For some tests in Samit (jumping, chasing) give details for each attempt.

U
U-Rock 19.11.20

Now I think the best option to go through the story again, take the first missions from each class that temper and pass them, then 100% will fall platinum detail

C
CryHunter 19.11.20

U-Rock
Now all this system is over-shoveled - if the machine installed at least one part to gold, even when passing the test for platinum - falls a detail just above the level and so gradually.

U
U-Rock 19.11.20

initially you need to pass not on platinum and on gold and tests is not profitable, I for a long time tried to pump on the tests and eventually scored, and sat down last night and today and pumped on the plot all classes except rally to 1280

R
RUSXP 20.12.20

BODOLA7

Video removes all questions.

B
BODOLA7 20.12.20

RUSXP
About 2 hours, it took me from 700 lvl to max to raise the first car.
+ 90k bucks

B
BODOLA7 20.12.20

Or here are the guys. jump for pumping street cars and SUVs, because in the place where in the video these cars, other platinum will not jump.